4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 29
Sir Rinder wrote:
Sir Rinder wrote:
I mean while it is annoying and aggravating they arent technically doing anything wrong.
Yup, all we can do is sit there and take the farming. It isn't too bad if you're not worried about KDR.
True, if I get farmed I just run in circles (so I dont get kicked for idling) while I watch youtube
So this is what halo has turned into?
Grinding for gear that everyone will wear for a week then take it off because everyone is wearing it?
Oh god thank you im not the only one:-)
I hope 343 will somehow fix this issue.
Hate these kind of games...
And yes people that are taking the piss out of my grammar I am dyslexic so
I'm dyslexic too. Dyslexia has nothing to do with grammar, spelling however, yes.
Sir Rinder wrote:
Sir Rinder wrote:
I mean while it is annoying and aggravating they arent technically doing anything wrong.
Yup, all we can do is sit there and take the farming. It isn't too bad if you're not worried about KDR.
True, if I get farmed I just run in circles (so I dont get kicked for idling) while I watch youtube
So this is what halo has turned into?
Grinding for gear that everyone will wear for a week then take it off because everyone is wearing it?
nope. This is just a few matches. I've never experienced farming.
Thicc ZONE wrote:
Honestly nothing can be done about it because they're not using any cheats or exploits. They simply have more skill than us, thus they are able to do things like that. People are either jealous or salty because 1. They have no skill thus if someone is better than them they jump to the conclusion that they're cheating. Or 2. They're just salty about not having Achilles. There are hundreds of reasons why people despise these spartan companies for farming, but there is nothing we can do about it.
It is definitely not skilled to farm the enemy base.
Its just horrible to do it.
You cant even defend yourself, you are spawning and then youre getting spawnkilled.
I dont really know in which way this turns out to be ,,skilled".
Spawncamping,basecamping,farming is not skilled and people who do it should be banned for a few days.(if they do it more than a few times they should be banned from warzone for a few weeks in my opinion)
Taylord225 wrote:
lol? The troll in OP is real. their rep is bad because of salty people like you, get over it bruh
No the op is not a troll. I am a veteran gamer and good, but when it is not fun because 343 started this unethical farming and team mate killing, they hurt the game and we lost way to many players over this blunder. I really like this forum, but even the reponces are down, true enough, right?
I actually work for Microsoft and this unsporting behaviour needs to stop and I now your gamer tags
Somehow I doubt this.
Lol I think anyboby who works for Microsoft will tell you to take a spelling class. And we all KNOW eachothers gamertags. Also, this is not unsporting behaviour you would know that if you KNOW the code of conduct. And finally, somehow I highly doubt that a person from Microsoft would announce themselves like the way you did. A Microsoft employee would also not belittle and wish I'll apon another player. You sir/madam are a fraud and pretending to be a Microsoft employee is against code of conduct, I will (and recommend others do too) file a complaint against your gamertag.
I actually work for Microsoft and this unsporting behaviour needs to stop and I now your gamer tags
Somehow I doubt this.
Lol I think anyboby who works for Microsoft will tell you to take a spelling class. And we all KNOW eachothers gamertags. Also, this is not unsporting behaviour you would know that if you KNOW the code of conduct. And finally, somehow I highly doubt that a person from Microsoft would announce themselves like the way you did. A Microsoft employee would also not belittle and wish I'll apon another player. You sir/madam are a fraud and pretending to be a Microsoft employee is against code of conduct, I will (and recommend others do too) file a complaint against your gamertag.
If you read my post you should find I was joking
Redfou2000 wrote:
Thicc ZONE wrote:
Honestly nothing can be done about it because they're not using any cheats or exploits. They simply have more skill than us, thus they are able to do things like that. People are either jealous or salty because 1. They have no skill thus if someone is better than them they jump to the conclusion that they're cheating. Or 2. They're just salty about not having Achilles. There are hundreds of reasons why people despise these spartan companies for farming, but there is nothing we can do about it.
It is definitely not skilled to farm the enemy base.
Its just horrible to do it.
You cant even defend yourself, you are spawning and then youre getting spawnkilled.
I dont really know in which way this turns out to be ,,skilled".
Spawncamping,basecamping,farming is not skilled and people who do it should be banned for a few days.(if they do it more than a few times they should be banned from warzone for a few weeks in my opinion)
You done whining you twelve year old brats? I mean read the other comments in the thread before you continue the previous solved complaining that just went on. Plus can people stop saying people farm for Achilles cause this statement is 70% false as another guy earlier in the thread addressed too. All in all before you comment please read what happened cause I guarantee 99% of you will lose your reason to start attacking and complaining about people who farm on cry baby threads like this. Jeez, instead of complaining how about thinking in a way that doesn't make you sound completely selfish and arrogant.
Whenever it happens to me I simply block every player who is blatantly farming then quit. I feel no shame in quitting games like this, especially when you join in progress with no bases and are several hundred points down.
sniper945 wrote:
Sir Rinder wrote:
Dude you know yourself that it is wrong. No one wants to put up a smile of joy while just watching themselves getting spawn killed over commendations and KDA. The teams that do this get Achilles faster and have beast KDA's. But does that mean that they have actual skill? NO definitely not. Does that mean that they have earned Achilles without selfishly damaging the community? NO! They should be punished and Achilles and their KDA's should be reset (or give them a week ban)
Problem is we can't just go and report everyone on a fire team, some people arn't out to farm.
Also they've done nothing against the rules. If yoiu say they have then be specific, which rule did they break. According too the code of conduct its none. If they're trash talking whilst doing it, then that's a different story. Otherwise, what they're doing is fine, even though it sucks to be on the receiving end
Somehow I doubt this.
I am a newly retired programmer, just to let you know, we in general dislike spelling, for reasons many programmers, scripters know,;~}BTW U R right, MS doesnt allow you to do this, he has to be joking.
sniper945 wrote:
Sir Rinder wrote:
Dude you know yourself that it is wrong. No one wants to put up a smile of joy while just watching themselves getting spawn killed over commendations and KDA. The teams that do this get Achilles faster and have beast KDA's. But does that mean that they have actual skill? NO definitely not. Does that mean that they have earned Achilles without selfishly damaging the community? NO! They should be punished and Achilles and their KDA's should be reset (or give them a week ban)
Problem is we can't just go and report everyone on a fire team, some people arn't out to farm.
Also they've done nothing against the rules. If yoiu say they have then be specific, which rule did they break. According too the code of conduct its none. If they're trash talking whilst doing it, then that's a different story. Otherwise, what they're doing is fine, even though it sucks to be on the receiving end
You can report them for unsportsmanlike conduct.
Somehow I doubt this.
I am a newly retired programmer, just to let you know, we in general dislike spelling, for reasons many programmers, scripters know,;~}
As I just said and yesterday I was joking
If you're team doesn't like to talk, add people to your friendlist that do lol. It's 2016, make friends people. It's not 2004 where people could deny a request haha.
THIS

And don't say "but I just wanna play solo" because getting a team is the solution. Yes, people shouldn't farm, but they do, and YOU can help stop it from happening to you.
I have friends. They're not on all the time when I want to play. Maybe one guy is on, but that's it.

Now imagine that guy who has only a small amount of time to play. How is he supposed to just get a bunch of people on when he can play for a little while? Needing a team in Warzone, as I said, the supposed to be casual mode of Halo 5 of which half of the REQ system is based on, just doesn't seem right.
Halo lfg. You will find all types of people like you looking to get into groups. I guarantee you can get a full fireteam for warzone in under 5 minutes if you search on there.
I didn't know that that was a thing. So probably. But you guys are right, the solution is "get a team". To be honest, I'm not very social, so I don't like the idea of getting a bunch of random players to play with. I never feel relaxed playing with a bunch of others. I like going solo, so if I get farmed, I suppose it is partly my fault. I just really like Warzone, and needing a team to prevent something like that is frustrating.

But going back to my original post that this discussion sprung from, I still absolutely find it unsporting and will report any farming teams that I come across.
I should report you for false reporting. It's strategy.
Somehow I doubt this.
I am a newly retired programmer, just to let you know, we in general dislike spelling, for reasons many programmers, scripters know,;~}
As I just said and yesterday I was joking
He was just replying to something someone said, it doesn't matter if you were joking.
Plus, that was a dumb joke and you kind of deserve the criticism for it.
If you're team doesn't like to talk, add people to your friendlist that do lol. It's 2016, make friends people. It's not 2004 where people could deny a request haha.
THIS

And don't say "but I just wanna play solo" because getting a team is the solution. Yes, people shouldn't farm, but they do, and YOU can help stop it from happening to you.
I have friends. They're not on all the time when I want to play. Maybe one guy is on, but that's it.

Now imagine that guy who has only a small amount of time to play. How is he supposed to just get a bunch of people on when he can play for a little while? Needing a team in Warzone, as I said, the supposed to be casual mode of Halo 5 of which half of the REQ system is based on, just doesn't seem right.
Halo lfg. You will find all types of people like you looking to get into groups. I guarantee you can get a full fireteam for warzone in under 5 minutes if you search on there.
I didn't know that that was a thing. So probably. But you guys are right, the solution is "get a team". To be honest, I'm not very social, so I don't like the idea of getting a bunch of random players to play with. I never feel relaxed playing with a bunch of others. I like going solo, so if I get farmed, I suppose it is partly my fault. I just really like Warzone, and needing a team to prevent something like that is frustrating.

But going back to my original post that this discussion sprung from, I still absolutely find it unsporting and will report any farming teams that I come across.
I should report you for false reporting. It's strategy.
No its not, its a gray area (more towards unsportsmanlike). It's totally reportable. Unsportsmanlike conduct can be open to interpretation, but farming kills in an objective game mode IS and always will be unsportsmanlike.
what I do when my team is getting farmed and were stuck at our home base is I get an ONI scout warthog because I can take a hit from a scorpion or splazer,basically the ONI hog is tuff,and then I book it to the farthest base because I'm pretty good at driving and I try to capture the base as fast as I cab and eventually stop the farming.if you don't have ONI hogs then any scout hog is fine just as long as you're a good driver and try not to get hit by any heavily armed vehicles
Okay can we just forget about this fourm, I only made this fourm because of the annoyance of farming, I've gotten over it, and I have not taken any action towards the clan or players.
what I do when my team is getting farmed and were stuck at our home base is I get an ONI scout warthog because I can take a hit from a scorpion or splazer,basically the ONI hog is tuff,and then I book it to the farthest base because I'm pretty good at driving and I try to capture the base as fast as I cab and eventually stop the farming.if you don't have ONI hogs then any scout hog is fine just as long as you're a good driver and try not to get hit by any heavily armed vehicles
I feel like this is the reason I never see farming, because someone on my team always manages to do something like this if our core is open.

Anyways, this is the easiest solution for farming.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 29