Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] HALO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP REQ PACK DOWNLOAD LINK

OP jpraelster93

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/Halo-5-Guardians-Halo-World-Championship-REQ-Pack/70ef0815-4488-44de-beed-d2852df07399#gameDetailsSection

No reason to watch the borefest folks.
You're doing the lord's work, son.
you sir are a saint and deserve a cookie!
You are an amazing person. Thank you so freaking much. Saved me two hours of annoyance, I would have been fine just watching the XBEi app but pretty much being forced into using twitch because XBEi wasn't working just irritated me, not to mention they were not mentioning anything about the issues with that stream.
Yeah, I know, its great.
It works so i thank you good sir! Tips my hat towards you
Cheers, have a good one!
jpraelster93 is Halo player of the year.
DI3Beezy wrote:
jpraelster93 is Halo player of the year.
Preach the truth.
Works for only one profile on the same console, stupid.
Oh my goodness... I want to create a fanfiction between my Spartan and yours....

Also, 343i better not take away this REQ pack from us. It's not our fault we've got school and work in the morning, and the XLEI isn't working!
Oh my goodness... I want to create a fanfiction between my Spartan and yours....

Also, 343i better not take away this REQ pack from us. It's not our fault we've got school and work in the morning, and the XLEI isn't working!
They won't.
Thx. P.s how long will this be on for?
You're a marine, you can post links :/

And if game one has shown us anything, this will be far from a borefest.
weird it wont let me download it. It says purchase is restricted for children and teens but my account privileges are on adult?!
weird it wont let me download it. It says purchase is restricted for children and teens but my account privileges are on adult?!
You can still buy it on Xbox. I have this problem as well. Stupid as hell.
Thanks mate, wearing it proudly now.
This is a great help for me, since I just got back from Uni, for the Easter holidays and my xbox is still packed away...
Thanks op. This is cool, I am at work and away from xb 1 this evening. Was able to activate with work computer.

They sure were mysterious as to how this free req would be obtained though.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3