Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGNT X Valkrie

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 55
depends on the gamemode
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Sword because lunge is ridiculous
For me, it depends on the situation. If I'm going to attack my enemies silently, I would pick the sword, but if I was attacking my enemies head-on, I would pick the hammer. I like them both, but I actually prefer the shotgun.
I prefer sword for firefights because of the lunge it gives you.
The sword is an elegant weapon and viciously precise, sword every day all day
Sword
I like the sword,it's not as powerful as the hammer but it's faster.ill also use a hammer if the situation calls for it
The red hammer is nice because it's faster and lasts longer. I think one of the swords does that too. Course the invisible sword is the best.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
En lo personal creo que el martillo es muy bueno matas más rápido!!!
For me, it depends on the situation. If I'm going to attack my enemies silently, I would pick the sword, but if I was attacking my enemies head-on, I would pick the hammer. I like them both, but I actually prefer the shotgun.
same
espada
Personally, I'm all about the energy sword. I'll use Gravity Hammers, for like griff ball
sword
sword
sword
sword
sword
Personally I prefer the Brutes over the Elites. In this case of course I will go for the Gravity Hammer, it's a weapon to make chaos! Even in battles vs Energy Sword I found the Gravity Hammer capable of "block? Most attacks of the Energy Sword.
Personally I prefer the Brutes over the Elites. In this case of course I will go for the Gravity Hammer, it's a weapon to make chaos! Even in battles vs Energy Sword I found the Gravity Hammer capable of "block? Most attacks of the Energy Sword.
Simply put...rock (Hammer) beats scissors (Sword).
HaXoR73 wrote:
Well yes! How I didn't think in that before! Your comment killed me of laugh XD
I like the quickness and efficiency of the energy sword, also, the sleek design is more up my alley.
HaXoR73 wrote:
haha, never thought of it that way. I guess that makes sense :)
Pestified wrote:
sword
sword
sword
sword
sword
I think this guy likes the hammer...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15