2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 54
Hammer because the energy sword have a timing of 1.05/s and the hammer timing's of 1.00/s and the delay is pretty big in the energy sword.
Another thing, the hammer beats the sword, if you don't trust me test it in griffball.
shotgun would probably beat both if you were good enough with it, but I would definitely choose sword.
sk3l3tr0l wrote:
Hammer because the energy sword have a timing of 1.05/s and the hammer timing's of 1.00/s and the delay is pretty big in the energy sword.
Another thing, the hammer beats the sword, if you don't trust me test it in griffball.
But sword has faster recover time so if you swung first and missed with hammer against a sword, sword would get you immediately after.
Yes, but in closer distances, the hammer beats the sword, if you are a master using the sword, you have a chance to beat a hammer, i have a numerous test of that, but you have reason. :)
I prefer a energy sword especially the vorpal talon because of my past covenant training
Sword when fighting Spartans, Hammer for Firefight!
(Hammer is better for PvE because 1 swing can kill multiple crawlers or grunts)
Multiplayer = Sword All The Way
Firefight = Hammer Those Loose Grunts
Personally same I am all over that energy sword and I widely like it over the gravity hammer.
I love the energy sword mostly one hit on all enemies and cool assassinations. Also really easy to switch to after u run out of ammo.
Personally same I am all over that energy sword and I widely like it over the gravity hammer.
ooooh thats a good question. If its a cluster I definitely prefer the hammer, but if I'm trying to be stealthy and fast, sword. Hammer is typically the one i would pick though especially as of recently since I was focusing on weapon commendations ^__^ grinder is fun but sometimes it lags too much for me.
It depends on the situation. If I'm able to sneak up on a group of people defending a flag, a hammer tends to make short work of the whole group. However, if it's for running around and going Willy nilly, then a sword is the way to go for me. Both are solid weapons, each with their strengths and weaknesses.
I love the sword... just doesn't last long enough..
Personally I prefer the Hammer... for me its better and more useful... despite i like more the shape of the sword I prefer the Hammer
Easy, the sword it's fast and does a lot of damage but the hammer is powerful but its slow
hammer
smash > slice
GravHam all the way. I'll use the sword if I have to, but I love the raw power of the hammer
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Espada
To me Im all about the hammer the amount of bad guys yu can wipe out
I usually go with sword for grifball
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 54