Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGNT X Valkrie

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 55
Sword is for quick kills because you can lunge with it, but hammer is always fun to use
Definitely the sword.
Sword all the way.
Um....shotgun?
I find the sword and hammer to be a bit difficult to use in some situations, sometimes it takes a bit of time to regester the connection. The shotgun feels much more reliable and the scattershot has an excuse for being bad at times (travel time).
Sword. There is a bit of a problem though. For some reason I’m horrible with the sword in slayer. When I get in the “zone” I get a frenzy or something
S W O R D YO
eh i like the sword but the hammer is still cool.
Sword for sure the movement is so fun
Ravening Sliver is my favorite melee weapon
I prefer the sword, and always will. Even prefer IRL swords than guns in such...except Katanas.
Sword for its agility.
Me I am all about the sword
Halo: 2 Energy Sword for sure. That thing was like a rapid-fire sword. You could literally destroy an entire armada of elites with that thing.
I think the sword is better. When you use the sword, it gives you a little speed boost and it has a larger lunge range.
I like the sword.
The energy sword is much faster so I prefer that but if there is multiple enemies I will usually use the hammer
hammer 100%
Hammer almost always. The sword may look cool and satisfying to get a kill with but the hammer in my opinion is more effective even though it has a slower animation to kill.
sword is what i prefer
I’m better with the hammer in gameplay, but I like the design and texture of the sword better.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 55