Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGNT X Valkrie

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 55
Depending the type of game match, or the conditions of the match, but I prefer the sword
I choose sword definitely. If you throw away a Prophets Bane, you’ve probably just cost yourself the game.
Sword <3
I love the sword more than the hammer
Depends on the situation, but sword over hammer, unless its against a vehicle then hammer over sword.
Sword
Hammer son
Just found out while using the second level sword with the gravity hammer that your thrusters are so powerful that when in warzone a team mate gave me a push up the stair well and I tapped the thrusters and I went flying up very high over the building. Laughing
the sword
Im all about the hammer simply because of the amount of enemy's you can wipe out at once
Sword all the way
I'd prefer swords
Can I have both?

The hammer is great for getting height and any sword besides the relic sword is good for getting speed and stabbing someone.

Oh wait, you didn't remember that hammer jumping is still a thing? Rip.
Sword but hammer is still good.
You and me both; I don't think rocket-jumping or grenade-jumping is relevant in Halo... :P
Personally, I'm all about the energy sword. I'll use Gravity Hammers, especially if I have a Grinder, but I love swords. Quick, nimble, deadly, and to the point, and that's not including the Prophets Bane. I'll use it in Super Fiesta (One does not Simply throw away a Prophets Bane in Super Fiesta) but in regularity, I'm more prone to pick up a Vorpal Talon than a Hammer.

What about you?
I’m all about the hammer slow, inaccurate, of possible harm to teammates shure but it’s -Yoinking!- awesome to slug that massive thing around and turn your enemies into pancakes
I pick the sword. If you know how to use it right it is extremely deadly. Using it in infection is something you need to master. Aiming in with the sword(and shotgun) will help you get a little more range out of your swing. You also lung when you aim with it.
HaXoR73 wrote:
You and me both; I don't think rocket-jumping or grenade-jumping is relevant in Halo... :P
Not anymore at least :))
The hummer beats the sword in 1vs1, so in grifball I'd rather use it. However, I prefer the energy sword
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 55