Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGNT Masquerade

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 55
I'm bad with both but i like the sword better.
the energy sword all the way. But when I get the prophets bane I usually camp with it and when people get close I would pull out a scatter shot or a shotgun but that’s just me.
The sword because it's fast and no team killing in grifball
I choose the energy sword because, lets just say that your in tight corners and you have the hammer. A grunt comes up and *BOOM* the grunt and the two marines to the left and right of you are dead or severly wounded. Reasons for the energy sword: the two marines are still kicking (unless you decide for a shotgun as a secondary), you can use stealth, you can lunge at enemies from distanses, easy to dual-wield.
(I know I gave one reason why the hammer isn't chosen but the gravity hammer has such a knock back feature to your foes and around you and sometimes you have to time it right when in a dual with another hammer wielder.)
Sword all day every day!!!!
i need to go with sword just because ya know you can aim good
Battle rifle... oh wait it doesn’t work right anymore... I’ll probably just pick up a six pack and watch HCS Orlando instead ✌️
sword
Definitely the Energy sword. The stealth ability acquired within its acquisition is second to none and combined with active camouflage it is nigh-unbeatable.
1v1, no ammo, starting in neutral positions on a map with a hammer and sword spawning in the middle... hammer everytime.
Definitely the Energy sword. The stealth ability acquired within its acquisition is second to none and combined with active camouflage it is nigh-unbeatable.
Unless I see your glimmer and blast you with my god -yoink- grinder.
Swords have always been better for me. I'll pick the energy sword over the hammer unless I'm going against someone wielding a hammer
I prefer Hammers
Personally, I'm all about the energy sword. I'll use Gravity Hammers, especially if I have a Grinder, but I love swords. Quick, nimble, deadly, and to the point, and that's not including the Prophets Bane. I'll use it in Super Fiesta (One does not Simply throw away a Prophets Bane in Super Fiesta) but in regularity, I'm more prone to pick up a Vorpal Talon than a Hammer.

What about you?
The sowrd is great but hummus is the best. Better though is a salt rifle.
yo preffer sword :v
I Would say sword but putting them head to headthe hammer will win
I like the hammer in grifball
I like the hammer in grifball
Personally, I'm all about the energy sword. Everything is hella fun about the gravity hammer but I grew up with halo, playing since I was 3 or 4. The energy sword has always been one of my most feared and favored weapons throughout halo, so yup! Energy sword!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 55