Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGNT Masquerade

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 55
Swords FTW
Definetly the sword, and if your a god with it than the hammer would lowkey never beat you.
New Response: Honestly if I had a choice to pick either the Gravity Hammer or Energy Sword on Halo 5 if I was a Sangheili(Elite) I'd use a energy sword but it's good for distance especially when someone is trying to snipe you and miss as soon as you move. Both weapons are pretty good. I'd go for Gravity Hammer only for Grifball purposes if I'm bored. But mostly Energy Sword because I'm a very well trained Sword Master with the Sword even for a female like me.
I like more the sword but in halo 5 is too shiny sometimes i can't see where i'm going but even so i like to use it more that the hammer
The sword will always be my favorite weapon, aside from the Ad Victroriam of course, cant beat laser guided rockets.
sword, not much of a hammer fan.
Energy sword it's so fast and if you get a higher tier variant then you're gonna have a good time
Sword all the way.
The sword !
I'm all about that gravity hammer, and yes I still play grifball.
Swords especially the Vorpal Talon as it allows double thusts and in my opinion, The Grav hammer is more likey to be detected
I prefer swords, though i really like both
I think it depends on skill. The sword is faster, but if you time it right, a hammer can beat the sword.
Sword everytime. The range is crazy and it just feels awesome when you get a multikill with it.
sword quick kill and is all over the place
Gameplay-wise, I'll use the sword. Fan-lore wise, I'll use the hammer.
I would use the hammer in gameplay still, but they ruined it since Reach. Reach I think had a pretty good use of it. Halo 5 is just horrible.
Sword
Sword all the way
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
El Martillo,tiene mas ventaja.
Depends if I want to be stealthy or if I wanna go running around with a hammer wanting to smash everyone.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 55