4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 54
definitely sword
Sword because gives you extra speed
Gravity hammer. Since I have good eyesight, if the enemy has a prophets bane, I spot em and kill em with The Tartarus gavel.
In my honest opinion, I prefer the facility of the hammer. It's to easy kill enemies swith that thing.
The sword
I prefer the sword because in general I feel confident that when I attack I will get the kill. The hammer seems random and glitchy to me. I am not clear on the damage radius, reminds me a lot of the blaster vs light saber conversation.
Sword is my preferable weapon of the two but if you think about every slayer or grif ball, and castle wars match you've done there's a reason everyone that can uses the grav hammer. to beat a hammer dude with a sword you have to sneak up on him and stab him in the back. . . so . . .
Usually sword... but the sword is so bright and in your face sometimes, that I prefer picking the hammer (better visibility).
Sword for the win
Sword all the way, it can literally win you the game if you know how to use it properly. And I personally tend to be nearly invincible when I get my hands on one of those things.
Sword personally, it looks awesome!
Hammer. It has a small area of effect, while the sword has no area of effect, so you don't have to hit some with it - you can still an near a player and it will kill them.
i would pick sword personally because its a neat weapon and i like singeli more than brutes.
, Đây là một bài viết tuyệt vời. That is too many useful information. Cảm ơn nhiều.
Sword all the way. It just feel quicker, more effective, and nostalgic
Dat Sword guy
Definitely sword, especially in Halo 5 with that long range
Sword all the way, I prefer precision anytime. Plus who doesn't like holding that thing up high to get some increased range?
Iv always loved swords
well im a more head on guy so i think the hammer serves my purpose better and the fact that you dont only kill one at a time comes in handy
but the sword does serve better purpose in a stealth ops. kind of way
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 54