Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGENT XX Val

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 55
I'd choose sword for the legendary sword. When you get that, you can destroy the enemy team.

This post has been hidden.

i like the hammer, but i make more kills with the sword
I say get rid of both of them. Too op.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Sword or Hammer
Slick or Rough
Quiet or Loud

Why not both?
I say get rid of both of them. Too op.
No :D
Sword
If head to head, id rather use a hammer, cuz its melee attacks block all sword lunges. But personally speaking, I would def go for a sword, quick fast kills.
Both are totally broken
personaly I would go with an energy sword because it still a one hit kill only faster
I agree the sword is freaking cool. But hammer is an all round better weapon in a melee fight. But a sword is better for non-melee opponents.
I would choose the sword
In Grifball I would choose the hammer because hammer beats sword everytime but in quick play I prefer the sword
I think the sword is better cause you can lunge at the enemy
It’s Hammer time! I personally prefer hammer going against a sword wielder or anyone.
In Grifball sword against who's carrying the ball, hammer against who's not 🤙
personally i like the sword but i will take a grinder/tartarus's gavel over a plain energy sword
for me it has to be the sword, I've grown so attached to it that it feels right when I hold it and I haven't lost my grove with it since I was "MIA" from the series for some time the hammer is great too but the sword will always have my soul
i go with sword, because it not only it size, it glow and it look like it a lightsaber!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 55