Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGENT XX Val

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 55
Energy sword by a long shot. You know you are getting that kill when you lunge. Hammer sucks when you are in CQC and your friends decide to get in close too.
Sword all the way for me, I have always preferred the movement of the sword it just feels better to me.
Energy sword by a long shot. You know you are getting that kill when you lunge. Hammer sucks when you are in CQC and your friends decide to get in close too.
so true
HAMMER TIME BABY
Depending on if you like cutting or smashing. I like them both.
Sword
Personely I would pick the energy sword because it’s so fun to use and rly easy to kill other players with and if you fight someone else with an energy sword you just end up getting knoecked back and not dieing like you would with a gravity hammer
I prefer the sword, in part due to the faster movement.
I'm not gonna go all into the technical stuff, into the stats and stuff, but for my personal preference, the sword.
Between the two? Sword all day. Sure, a hammer can technically counter it...assuming they know I'm around. I usually play CQC assassin-style if those are my only two options. I prefer a shotgun over both if given the option.
I choose Energy Sword
Either or really
Well, the hammer beats the sword in basically every 1v1 battles, so i'd pick the hammer
I prefer the energy sword. The gravity hammer is cool, but I just like the sword more.
Sword. Specifically Prophet's Bane while crouching in the corner of an enemy base. I don't even attack, I just sit there and watch the enemies' confusion trying to figure out just where the hell the attacker is.
Sword all the way!
I use the sword when the maps are closed but otherwise, i'm not a big fan of the hammer
I like the sword because it requires more skill to use, and you can lunge farther.
i would say both because i completely suck with both of them XD
Stop.....Hammer Time
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 55