Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGNT Masquerade

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. 46
  8. ...
  9. 55
Knife
I'd take the sword for pvp and hammer for pve
sword
Prefiero la espada
I think energy swords are the best. You can jump forwards really fast and kill someone who is near you and it is usually a one hit kill.
I like the hammer, but i prefer the sword
I go with sword, because you can lunge with it.
I think i'd go with swords because you can kind of boost when your reticle goes red.
I prefer to use the sword, it's nimble yet deadly. I can swoop in and take out my target before they even know what hit em.
Sword
Personalmente, para es mejor la espada energetica ya que es un clasico del juego y es una arma que a corto alcance es letal.
Sword for me, to this day i still like the plasma running through the sword, an effect you dont see in many video games
why the sword tho is it a fancy or more a deadly reason
sword its more deadly, as it has the range and you can instant kill with charge
Sword ultimately unless it's a sword v hammer. But I'd only pick the hammer over the sword in a 1v1.
I'm usually for the sword
I much prefer the sword, but i feel like the hammers slight AoE makes it the better choice in a fight
y the sword
I go for whatever's in my reach. I have a tough time online. So that's why. But on campaign I prefer the hamma.
For me I usually always go for the sword in Warzone Firefight for an early req but in Warzone and Warzone assault I don't particularly use either.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. 46
  8. ...
  9. 55