Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGENT XX Val

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 55
Shotgun ;)
I have to say that I prefer an energy sword over a gravity hammer any day. But, that doesn't mean that I can magically make the sword win duels against a gravity hammer. In grifball I will use a gravity hammer for rushing the ball, and for clearing the goal. But I use the energy sword when hunting down ball carriers.
Depends. If its Grifball, then its hammer time, but outside i'd much prefer the sword. swish swish stab
Sword but the hammer..naaa sword all day long
The Sword, since it has faster swing time it works better in Warzone, espically taling bases. Well, works better for me. However, I will take Tartarus Gavel over any. That thing is just great.
sword
Honestly I have to go with hammer, only because it can take out groups of enemies and it has more powerful variants like the Grinder, Corpsemaker, and Tartarus' Gavel, I am a fan of the energy sword, but I prefer the hammer.
Both are good but are designed for different purposes, the Grav. hammer is good for multiple targets or a radial blast but is kinda slow. The sword is good for fast precise attacks but is not too good at multiple enemies
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
la espada porque tiene mas alcance
Sword <3
S1TD00wN wrote:
Shotgun ;)
Too True
it is only hammer
Hammer without a doubt because...
  1. Its bad -Yoink-
  2. You don't have to get too close to them
;)
i like the sword more but the hammer is more effective in most situations.
I prefer the energy sword. Whenever I pick it up it is always so satisfying getting kills with it. Although I like both, some of my best memories was playing swords in custom games with friends and family.
Halo 2 Energy Sword
Sword
Sword
Sword. Brutes are disgusting.
I like the sword more it feels faster and more deadly that the hammer
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47