Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGENT XX Val

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. 47
  7. 48
  8. ...
  9. 55
Sword, just wish there was something that made it feel more like a weapon that took Skill to use.
Both!
Sword
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Neither, I'm terrible at CQC. I forego all uses of both.
What about a shotgun?
I am using windows 7 ultimate it is the very good operating system. Windows 7 ultimate provides one of the best new features on the latest edition. It provides very new and user-friendly features. And it is also very good operating system. But I face some problem related to internet disconnect error again and again but i was also checked out
because it is also providing technical support. so could be helped me what can I do?
Apple AirPort Phone Number
I'd rather use the sword just for the fact that people have always been scared of the weapon because it's usually to late to do anything about it
ill use a sword usually
I choose sword because they enhance your speed
I prefer the sword
Hammer is better, you can kill anybody without getting too close
sword as it feels better to use
I mainly pick a Sword just because I'm best with it's lunge.
The hammer against a sword generally will win, but I would prefer to use a sword when playing arena.
Personally, I'm all about the energy sword. I'll use Gravity Hammers, especially if I have a Grinder, but I love swords. Quick, nimble, deadly, and to the point, and that's not including the Prophets Bane. I'll use it in Super Fiesta (One does not Simply throw away a Prophets Bane in Super Fiesta) but in regularity, I'm more prone to pick up a Vorpal Talon than a Hammer.

What about you?
Sword all the way baby!

...its so perty!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Hammer. I'll use a sword if the situation calls for it, but honestly you're just proclaiming your tryhard-ness if all you do is run the energy sword.
Oh, definitely sword. Especially when you run faster, and when you zoom, the range is crazy! In some games I might prefer the hammer, but with all the perks the sword gets in Halo 5, sword beats gravity hammer anyday.
Sword is just classic.
I Prefer the sword than the hammer but the hammer is great as well but the sword does have a better lunge than the hammer
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. 47
  7. 48
  8. ...
  9. 55