Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGENT XX Val

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 45
  4. 46
  5. 47
  6. 48
  7. 49
  8. ...
  9. 55
Sword easily
Sword
RhysyV wrote:
I'd rather use the sword just for the fact that people have always been scared of the weapon because it's usually to late to do anything about it
Youre telling me!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Prefiero la espada ya que en cierta forma te da más agilidad y velocidad
I would choose a gravity hammer. It's very fun to mess around with. I remember my and me freind we would play with it in Reach
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Los dos son muy buenos sólo hay que saber usarlos correctamente
Personally, I'm all about the energy sword. I'll use Gravity Hammers, especially if I have a Grinder, but I love swords. Quick, nimble, deadly, and to the point, and that's not including the Prophets Bane. I'll use it in Super Fiesta (One does not Simply throw away a Prophets Bane in Super Fiesta) but in regularity, I'm more prone to pick up a Vorpal Talon than a Hammer.

What about you?
You Know It! I Love the Energy sword
A tank
LOL
Personally, I prefer the sword, but I tried Tartarus’s Gavel yesterday and it was destructive!
I would go hammer
Sword, unless it’s Reach. For some reason I love the hammer in Reach
Sword because you have better visibility with it
Sword, every time, unless playing griffball
Me? I prefer the sword too. In a lot of cases, a well placed sword hit can one hit a player. The Gravity hammer is slow, cumbersome, and for all that weight, it still takes about 2 or 3 hits for me to kill someone. Stronger, faster, and cooler looking as well. What's not to lose?
Hammer because, Tartarus' Gavel is crazy.
0% sword. Not afraid of a brawl.
Sword
Sword
sword
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 45
  4. 46
  5. 47
  6. 48
  7. 49
  8. ...