Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGENT XX Val

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 47
  4. 48
  5. 49
  6. 50
  7. 51
  8. ...
  9. 55
Both are good weapons. Both do good when fighting people. I think If you play halo 5 it depends on the variation you use and your play style. But I always enjoyed the sword more then the hammer in halo 3.
I prefer the hammer....if you time your hammer strike, you can pretty much crush any opposition
I think the sword because of the lung
Hammer
I prefer the sword
Prophets bane, embeded with active camo. perfect for camping corners and assassinating.
sword is more fast
started usind the hammer more as its just randomly crazy
The swords I do way better with the swords everytime I have to use the hammer I get screwed over somehow lol
sword is more effective in a 1v1 but if the hammer is in a group, its splash damage delivers more damage per hit at a faster hit, able to take down 2 people in one hit
I'd usually use the sword. I do e the hammer but I use it for other purposes such as flipping ghost and warthogs. I enjoy the sword because they give you a boost in speed, I can charge at people with it, and I also enjoy the various looks of it. Especially the prophets bane. That's why I would use the sword.
Prefiero la espada
I prefer swords cuz they lunge
In my opinion, The sword is more versatile. The Hammer may be more powerhouse and might save you in crowd situations, The slight speed boost and how the Energy sword works just makes it better.
I prefer sword as lots of other ppl for same reasons
Hammer over sword all day and night
Me personally? I would use the sword... because it's shiny lol no real reason to pick it over the hammer
I like using the Energy Sword in every game mode.
Sword by far
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 47
  4. 48
  5. 49
  6. 50
  7. 51
  8. ...
  9. 55