Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGNT Masquerade

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 49
  4. 50
  5. 51
  6. 52
  7. 53
  8. ...
  9. 55
1000 replies, wow thats a lot.

Energy sword btw
For me it would be the energy sword.
Sword FTW, Hammer to get multiple kills
I have to go with sword if sprint is enabled (one shot shoulder charge) that even if they manage to hit with a hammer (Grif ball) or another sword then they still die. Though if sprint and shoulder charge is disabled then I will switch back and forth.
Multiplayer definitely a sword. For anything against AI the hammer.
hammer all the way uwu
both frustrate me. the sword doesnt lunge consistently for me, i zoom in, lunge and... nothing but bullets to my face.
Tarturus Gavel sucks for me too, it doesnt kill spartans but it always kills me.

mind you I suck at most weapons so yeah
HAMMER FOR LIFE!!
Personally, I'm all about the energy sword. I'll use Gravity Hammers, especially if I have a Grinder, but I love swords. Quick, nimble, deadly, and to the point, and that's not including the Prophets Bane. I'll use it in Super Fiesta (One does not Simply throw away a Prophets Bane in Super Fiesta) but in regularity, I'm more prone to pick up a Vorpal Talon than a Hammer.

What about you?
I will destroy the battlefield with a sword. So yeah I prefer the sword.
Sword
I prefer sword because it is easier to feel for but in grifball i go with the gravity hammer
I prefer sword because of that beautiful lunge that comes with it. But I guess the hammer is kinda getting a lunge but I’d still go with sword.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
La espada, ya que es más sigilosa que un ruidoso y pesado martillo.
sword
Sword for me, much more swift and precise.

Hammer is also good though, has a nice AOE that comes in handy from time to time.
Sword all the way
I like the sword, manly because I haven't mastered the range on the hammer.
Sword all day every day
In the mythics, i go for tartarus gavel
For normals i go sword
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 49
  4. 50
  5. 51
  6. 52
  7. 53
  8. ...
  9. 55