Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGNT Masquerade

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 51
  4. 52
  5. 53
  6. 54
  7. ...
  8. 55
Swords are defidently the coolest option, but gravity hammers seem like a more beneficial weapon to use. They appear to have longer reach, but they also have a potential for team killing, so that’s a downside.

Definitive answer: Hammers
Sword all the way! There are more variants, and are one of the iconic halo weapons. Although the Gavel is pretty cool.
Personally, I'd take the sword because of how the mechanics line up, and easier to wield.
I’m my opinion Gravity hammers are superior to swords in one on one combat but I personally like the sword better because of the lunge
The sword looks more like a legendary warrior like the arbiter himself but for use i pick the hammer specially the better req versions
Sword all the way! There are more variants, and
I'll see you in the Warzone, hammer vs sword :D
One phrase “ Swish, Swish, Stab.” ;)
hammer
Swords all the way! The agility and speed of the sword feels incredible! The Vorpal Talon's double thruster, long range lunge and high jump distance makes it feel like you're an unstoppable killer feather! Gravity hammers are good too, especially the corpsemaker, but they lack the iconic speed and lightweight of the Energy Sword. You can do many things with an energy sword! From having a fierce one-on-one sword battle, to assassinating in an amusing manner. Also, if a you're slaying about with a sword and see someone with a hammer, fear not! You can spartan charge towards the hammer and you will bring your opponent down with you! Haha!
Nuzair wrote:
Sword all the way! There are more variants, and
I'll see you in the Warzone, hammer vs sword :D
You can still bring your opponent down with you if you spartan charge towards the hammee
Still lovin the classical sword
sword. it just kinda feels cleaner
I prefer the sword for a few enemies
and the hammer for a larger Group of enemies
Sword Sword Sword Sword swoooooorddd
I have to say sword in pvp but hammer in warzone
Sword for stealth but I like hammer for crowd control
Never Mind, Sword forever
Sword
Sword
I mean I feel like the hammer beats the sword (like in grifball for example) but I myself prefer the sword
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 51
  4. 52
  5. 53
  6. 54
  7. ...
  8. 55