Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGNT Masquerade

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 52
  4. 53
  5. 54
  6. ...
  7. 55
Personally, I'm all about the energy sword. I'll use Gravity Hammers, especially if I have a Grinder, but I love swords. Quick, nimble, deadly, and to the point, and that's not including the Prophets Bane. I'll use it in Super Fiesta (One does not Simply throw away a Prophets Bane in Super Fiesta) but in regularity, I'm more prone to pick up a Vorpal Talon than a Hammer.

What about you?
Yeah me too I love the P. Bane but I usually go for the vapor tylon or the blue quick sword i forgot what it's called but I do love them more than hammers trust to trust bro
This old thresd? At least it seems old, anyway, still sword. Even though i got hit pretty hard by the gavel in warzone turbo, i prefer swords.
Swords are better for running around and getting multi-kills
Depends on the situation I’m in but preferably a nice sword
Vorpal talon all the way. Although when clashing a grab hammer defeats an energy sword
i would go with energy sword
a hammer
I prefer the Energy Sword because of the extra mobility.
Sword for speed but hammer against vehicles
Ill pick Sword for its lunging and locking attack.
hammah!
As a grifballer hammer but I love boaf 'em
Fist of Rukt ftw!
Energy Sword:
- Precision weapon that requires a skilled user to be effective without cutting off the user's own arm or other appendages
- Can be used by anyone (skills not withstanding)
- Easily transportable

Gravity Hammer:
- Mass casualty weapon that requires little skill to be effective
- Can only be used by extremely strong warriors (Spartans, Jiralhanae, etc) or the user will pulverize their own bones
- Cumbersome to carry

Gotta go with the energy sword, but I totally get the Hammer love, especially in MP
the sword definitely unless its the gavel lol that ones to fun to pass up
Sword
Sword. Hammers are cool and all but Swords feel better to use.
Unknown wrote:
I think I like sword better especially if I get a prophets bane but if I got a Tartarus gavel and a vorbal tallen well I would choose the obvious the gavel but I've gotta question I need the FOTUS helmet can you guys help me out
If you have a question not related to this thread (eg: your FOTUS question) post a thread for that question or find one with that same question, it may have some answers
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 52
  4. 53
  5. 54
  6. ...
  7. 55