Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Hammer or Sword - Which do you pick?

OP AGENT XX Val

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 55
sword is better I think,sword can teleport
Sword is cooler but 1v1 hammer generally wins.
personally I would choose th sword, I like the elegance of such a weapon and the sleek design. it just feels more like a worrior'ss choice than a hammer
I'd go with sword
real question, prophets bane or tarturas gavel?
Swords cause its for sanghelious
If close quarters always shotgun. But in that case: Sword!
I prefer sword
Personally, I'm all about the energy sword. I'll use Gravity Hammers, especially if I have a Grinder, but I love swords. Quick, nimble, deadly, and to the point, and that's not including the Prophets Bane. I'll use it in Super Fiesta (One does not Simply throw away a Prophets Bane in Super Fiesta) but in regularity, I'm more prone to pick up a Vorpal Talon than a Hammer.

What about you?
I use the sword. When the crosshairs become red, it automatically pulls you in for the kill.
Hammer all the way
In Halo 5, I'd take the hammer over the sword
It's Hammer time, hands down, nothing like a good Smash
In Grifball Hammers all the way, but remember how deadly the sword was in Halo 3's Grifball.
I prefer the energy sword because thé Hammer is take by brutes and i hate the brutes ^^
I find that the Energy sword is generally more consistent. If the reticle is red, the enemy dies.
I like the Tarttarus hammer but i love the Prophet's Bane, i prefer the Swords (Energy Swords, Ravening Sliver, Vorpal Talon and Prophet's Bane

Sorry for my english, i'm speak spanish
ill, use the hammer for fire fight but for multiplayer ill use the sword
I’ve gotta say sword over hammer, nothing beats that increased speed and range!
Depending on the gaming and the situation I’ll usually use the hammer first and at a later point of the game the sword.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 55