Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Hammer Storm Mythic Req

OP Echo2396

Just looking at the blurred mythic Req, It sort of looks like a spartan holding an AR. I hope it's something like a spartan AI that can fight with you and spawn in your vehicle. But I don't know, it's very blurry
Remember the thread about a playable master chief in multiplayer, this might be it or it's a falcon
Yeah i definitely hope that that is not the case. Last thing we need is spartans running around with what are essentially pets
It's a hammer.
It's a hammer.
If it was then please explain the different background and the fact that it was UNMARKED, it's new it doesn't qualify as anything.
it's a teddy bear lol
Could be the CE Magnum due to the stance with a Spartan holding a CE Magnum.
Plus, the REQ reveal should be today. Since when they preview it 5 days later they reveal it.
It's a hammer.
That's in no way a hammer
Maybe its a banhamer! Kill a Spartan with it...and remove them from the game.
Plus, the REQ reveal should be today. Since when they preview it 5 days later they reveal it.
Community updates are Fridays
R0L0 wrote:
It's a hammer.
That's in no way a hammer
Maybe its a banhamer! Kill a Spartan with it...and remove them from the game.
You have stumbled upon something amazing...
It's a hammer.
If it was then please explain the different background and the fact that it was UNMARKED, it's new it doesn't qualify as anything.
Get a good monitor that you can enlarge the image on. It is essentially the same profile as the hammer next to it. The shading is created to fuel speculation. Mission accomplished. I am having fun reading all of the speculation.
I have a theory that 343i is just trolling us with a blurred Suicide Grunt, just to reveal the actual REQ card which looks completely different.
I think it looks like a grunt.
Edit: Whoa, good timing on that one WortWortWarthog!
BBT2014 wrote:
Community updates are Fridays
Oh okay. Thank you.
I have a theory that 343i is just trolling us with a blurred Suicide Grunt, just to reveal the actual REQ card which looks completely different.
That's exactly what I was thinking, that the blurred image is irrelevant to what the actual REQ is going to be, except I never made out a Suicide Grunt from that image.