Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Hammered Warden to a pulp

OP A Sad Smoll

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Only legendary Warden count's toward commendation. Even then, it is still glitch-ed, I had to kill Legendary Warden 7 times to get it to count once.
Not really. Had few times where I killed regular one and it counted.

It's very glitched though...
Only legendary Warden count's toward commendation. Even then, it is still glitch-ed, I had to kill Legendary Warden 7 times to get it to count once.

The warden commendation and the hunter commendation are pretty buggy. It pisses me off when I kill like 4 hunters and only 1 counts.
If only you could do this to Hunters. Sigh.
I did that to a grunt mech with Grinder, but my xbox deleted the clip #RIP

The warden commendation and the hunter commendation are pretty buggy. It pisses me off when I kill like 4 hunters and only 1 counts.
My hunter commendation is complete since months, haha.

Same here . But it was very annoying trying to get it. Now I gotta deal with the glitchy warden commendation.

Same here . But it was very annoying trying to get it. Now I gotta deal with the glitchy warden commendation.
I still need to get 4... T_T
Since Firefight came out I've gotten literally only 2 Warden point towards the completing the commendation. -_-
And I gave up counting long time ago how many I've killed. -_-

The glitchy Warden?

Since Firefight came out I've gotten literally only 2 Warden point towards the completing the commendation. -_-
I still need 7. Bad part about running the firefight simulation though is for whatever reason my thrusters are malfunctioning so I have a slight disadvantage.

I still need 7. Bad part about running the firefight simulation though is for whatever reason my thrusters are malfunctioning so I have a slight disadvantage.
Do the thruster malfunction maybe due to you being cough cough Elite cough cough.

How? Why?
Give it to the eggheads, they should fix it.

How? Why?
Give it to the eggheads, they should fix it.
There too incompetent to fix it. I'm thinking about scrapping it and just getting a new thruster system installed.
Probably the most satisfying thing I saw in WZFF

What glitchy Warden commendation? It works fine for me. Every time the little red 'x' shows up in my reticle when I kill a Warden, it would count for me. Finished the commendation recently.
Congratulations, Commander Palmer. Your efficiency with Covenant weaponry is impressive. And I know that we would have rather destroyed the enemies core if it had been available, but I guess the Warden Eternal's core will have to do.
Well now that I unlocked Tartarus' Gravel I can have some fun with this...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2