1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 42
So I'm looking trough the fourms and its mostly negative and complaints.

So this thread should just be happy things. Things you love about halo 5 and just generally saying thank you to 343 and our admins here.
I like unicorns (FOTUS) XD
The level count, LOOOOOOOOOVE the grind! and the loot crates are sooooo cool! love halo
The level count, LOOOOOOOOOVE the grind! and the loot crates are sooooo cool! love halo
Lol, loot crates are overwatch.

My favorite thing about halo 5 is the forge. And Exuberant Witness of course.

Edit: I have been informed that it is a different kind of loot crate.
Nah im not talking about in the game i mean the actual crates that are mailed to you with exclusive halo stuff in them! and i hope exuberant is a big part of the story going forward. and i agree the forge in this game is fantastic, people are doing crazy things with it
sniper945 wrote:
Lol, loot crates are overwatch.

My favorite thing about halo 5 is the forge. And Exuberant Witness of course.
I like her, she kinda reminds me of a child constantly saying what's that, what's that they should definantly expand on her
Nah thiers a lot crate for halo. I wish could afford em.
Online muilt player. I have no idea what it but I have played more then halo-halo 4 all together time wise
Nah thiers a lot crate for halo. I wish could afford em.
Online muilt player. I have no idea what it but I have played more then halo-halo 4 all together time wise
That's because that's 14 years of multiplayer.
Nah im not talking about in the game i mean the actual crates that are mailed to you with exclusive halo stuff in them! and i hope exuberant is a big part of the story going forward. and i agree the forge in this game is fantastic, people are doing crazy things with it
OH! LOL I completely forgot about those. Woops 😰😅
Halo 5 has the best forge experience ever.
The custom game browsing is the best part in my opinion.
The custom game browsing is the best part in my opinion.
Yeah, that is also great.
343, this is the best Forge mode we have EVER received. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent in Forge, just messing around with everything. I'm certain a lot hard work went into it, and it has paid off in the form of the best Forge Halo has ever seen!
On a second note, despite how frequently you guys get bashed for "crappy/generic/bad" armor, there are some very well-designed armors that people really like!
On a second note, despite how frequently you guys get bashed for "crappy/generic/bad" armor, there are some very well-designed armors that people really like!
I'll admit the recruit armour is growing on me.
I'm a halo old timer and honestly I haven't spent this much time playing halo since 2.
M0RTY II wrote:
I'm a halo old timer and honestly I haven't spent this much time playing halo since 2.
You must play more (especially custom games if thing get boring)
Forge mode and the Custom Games browser are both absolutely amazing in this game, and I am happy that the Forge team is the most amazing group in the world!
M0RTY II wrote:
You must play more (especially custom games if thing get boring)
Not sure if your saying I should play more h5? Or play customs if I get bored? I play 5 at least 6 hrs a day. I only play customs to scrim other teams. I personally am not into warthog racing and such. I do however see the beauty In having a massive forge.
I really like it's multiplayer especially now since we can play pretty much any game mode in the game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 42