6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 42
600th post!
Pocketfile wrote:
I like unicorns (FOTUS) XD
who doesnt?
I liked it in halo 4, but then I saw it from the side... lol its still cool though, just not my thing.
Something that makes me happy: A successful assassination, or flagsassination, or ballsassination.
When you pick up a fully loaded sniper on free for all. >>>>>>>>
I am a pessimistic old dude . I think I'm an OG Halo player. So I trash- talk anybody who didn't pre - order Halo : CE. I hate 343 i because I am angry pessimistic dude you bluddy fan- boy. Is this the negativity you describe?

Yeah I get what you mean, I just love playing Halo 5 because it's fun. Who gives a toss if the grunt goblin is OP or people complain 'A whole lot about nothing'. Just enjoy the game and honestly the community is a pretty cool place. Probably out of any video game ever Halo 5 is the one that has given me the best worth out of my $100 and I am extremely glad that the bois at 343 made such a great core game, and managed to support it so well after launch and complete it in a sense of content. Ily 343 <3
Not just in FFA i think whenever u come accross a fully loaded sniper is a happy moment.
Not just in FFA i think whenever u come accross a fully loaded sniper is a happy moment.
Agreed and theDEV1LST0NE nice picture it looks familiar

But yea I purely just love halo at the moment cya all on the battlefield (mainly Halo Wars 2)
I love the req system! I think Halo 5 did it pretty well.
Thanks for adding classic weapons, armours and just anything with the old Art Style :)
The continued support well past the DLC cycle
I love the game as a whole. Great game all around.
Xray337 wrote:
I really like it's multiplayer especially now since we can play pretty much any game mode in the game.
Same, I also think from a gameplay standpoint, Warzone and the Campaign are some of my favorite (I didn't hate the story, but gameplay wise it was really fun)
I love the amount of fun you can have with so many friends.
I don't care who says Halo 5 sucks, yeah the campaign may have been a bit choppy but thats what to expect with games in this generation. The multiplayer is the best Halo multiplayer ever, Arena, War zone, and now a custom games lobby? That's the icing on the cake. You can never get bored with customs, thanks 343.
Halo 5 has the best forge experience ever.
I don't care who says Halo 5 sucks, yeah the campaign may have been a bit choppy but thats what to expect with games in this generation. The multiplayer is the best Halo multiplayer ever, Arena, War zone, and now a custom games lobby? That's the icing on the cake. You can never get bored with customs, thanks 343.
Sorry, I know this about positivity so I'll keep this short but thats really what you really want Halo is from now on? I think Halo should be at the very least a little better than average, but thats just my opinion.

On a side note I'm glad that 343 said in every Halo FPS game from now on their will be splitscreen in the latest community update.

Another note is that I do think Halo 5 is a good game in its current state, but it still could have been much better.
So I'm looking trough the fourms and its mostly negative and complaints.

So this thread should just be happy things. Things you love about halo 5 and just generally saying thank you to 343 and our admins here.
happy birthday
Great multiplayer, and I'm a big fan of the req system. I like the sprint, the thrusters, and even the ground pound. The game is a lot of fun.
I love REQ Packs!!! I love all the fun Emblems! Just all the customization options are great!! The maps <3
I will never forget about Halo, it's an amazing franchise! It's one of those game franchises that always sticks with you, no matter what. Barely any other game franchises are loved by the community the same way that Halo is loved. I don't think COD could come anywhere near the popularity of Halo! Halo, you are AWESOME!!
Thank you 343 for adding the "Classic Halo Helmet pack" Love the new additions and hoping for more of them, and maybe some classic armor.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 42