3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 42
I like the DMR and the Void Dancer armor XD
Anybody else get a slight turn on from the pop sound when you get a headshot?
Halo is s00per k00l. Good times in this game XD, shipped away ya feel. Just finessed myself a trip to my Xbox, ya feel? Sailing away in my own mind finna feel like dogs.
Exhuberant Witness is my waifu ! (ok, maybe not waifu, I'll leave that to weaboos, but I really love her and the voice acting is just on point imo).
I also like how fast it is to find games on H5 when it's working (and let's be honest, H5 is working properly as much as MCC isn't, and MCC is pretty much the most broken thing after my sleeping schedule...).
So far I like Halo wars 2 campaign... oops this is about halo 5. Hmm. Having fun smashing all these new players
Cool companies and multiplayer experience and rewards for completing commendations
SosSos321 wrote:
So far I like Halo wars 2 campaign
Yeah I agree very fun and interesting.
SosSos321 wrote:
So far I like Halo wars 2 campaign
Yeah I agree very fun and interesting.
Yes very. Never played a rts game before but still no where near as good as a halo fps
I like how they allow pecise scripting in Halo 5 forge.
The fact that companies are available and you have the option to work for a goal such as the Achilles Armor Set!
Here's the deal, I'm old. Really, really old. I've read tons of science fiction all my life including the sort of hopeful, fanciful stuff from the 1930s 40s and 50s. Plus I worship the ground Larry Niven walks upon for writing Ringworld (in case you don't know, Halo borrowed some concepts from Ringworld.) Halo let's me actually see and interact with many of my favorite SciFi ideas in the comfort of my own home. I just love entering Halo world and soaking it all up. The shooting and killing is fine, but the places, the things, the beauty of it all I just find really satisfying and enjoyable. Many thanks to Bungie and 343 for creating it and keeping it fresh and engaging. It truly is my happy place.
This game is amazing that is all.
I like the custom game browser, forge and the fast gameplay
The level count, LOOOOOOOOOVE the grind! and the loot crates are sooooo cool! love halo
Rank literally means nothing in halo 5. There's no reward
The level count, LOOOOOOOOOVE the grind! and the loot crates are sooooo cool! love halo
Rank literally means nothing in halo 5. There's no reward
yeah, I think that you should get more than a partial bronze pack for leveling up.
Halo 5 has the best forge and multiplayer in my opinion, obviously it's hard to beat all the fun games I played back in halo reach, but overall Halo 5 did a great job in their multiplayer aspect
Brian Reed is no longer with Halo. That makes me EXTREMELY happy and excited for the future
Me: Did someone say Happy?!

Everyone: Aye Sir!

(Anyone get the reference?)
I like the DMR and the Void Dancer armor XD
Void Dancer sounds so much like Destiny....They should make an armour called Destiny Armour and it could be Shaxx's armour!! Good idea?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 42