4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 42
warzone firefight is my thing im a beast
warzone firefight is my thing im a beast
I'm not very good at it, but it's probably one of my favorite game modes to play as well!!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
FORUMS ARE PLACES WHERE PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY AND POST GOOD STUFFFFFFF XDD
FORUMS ARE PLACES WHERE PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY AND POST GOOD STUFFFFFFF XDD
I'm very happy that we do have an active forum.
This forum is mainly for us to communicate with the game devs at 343 for better Halo titles in the future.
I like Warzone Firefight and Forge.
This is a great feed! I am kinda new to Halo 5, and i have been playing it for about 2 months now. I'm getting better and better as i play. The main things i like about this game is how cool the gun skins look, and also all the new armor customization.

These are my top favorite weapons and skins

Magnum : Pop Culture
SMG : Gold Standard
Assault Rifle : Green Machine

Plus the multiplayer is fast and action packed!!
I am looking for other players to play with since this game is really based on having a good team,
I play to win! but it's always all about having fun.
My gamer tag is ABBS33 add me up !
when you take out the core after a stressful game
pure nirvana
I just beat Halo 5 campaign and really enjoyed it.
i am so happy. thank you
No doubt that 343 has given us the greatest Forge we've ever had the pleasure in building in, The possibilities are endless!
My favorite is just spending some quality time on infection, with people I wouldn't have met without halo.
Thank you for going back to the classic art style for elites, kind of for marines(post covenant war/ halo 5 marines kinda make the marines look like generic space marines) for grunts, for weapons, and for not changing red team in HW2. Basically thanks for recognizing the demand for classic art styles in halo in general, and halo 6 should have h2a art style(to an extant) but with modern graphics, especially with the scorpio coming out.
No doubt that 343 has given us the greatest Forge we've ever had the pleasure in building in, The possibilities are endless!
There are limits for the maximum amount of different forge maps in Halo 5 but that number is huge. It's only to move the map 1 length unit and you will have a completely new map.
I would guess that there are more than 10^1000 different combinations but I will not calculate the number.
i like the req system
and the tanks are easy to get
i LOOOOOVEEEEEEEE HALO 5
I like the vast customization. Better than the other games, although some of the aspects would better suit my wants. Like shoulder customization and Halo: Reach's wrist mods.
I think its cool having different variants of each weapon. What a mix, though wouldn't mind random weapon spawns just lying there in warzone, really mix it up.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 42