6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 42
i love when you get all the awards you dont have. yesterday i got snipultaneous
so cool
Love it more more more
Thank you 343i XD
I like all halos (some more than others), and I hope that 343i makes so more armor without copying other armor.

i also hope that Spartan charge leaves!
Spoiler:
Show
343, this is the best Forge mode we have EVER received. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent in Forge, just messing around with everything. I'm certain a lot hard work went into it, and it has paid off in the form of the best Forge Halo has ever seen!
I agree with you. I also like the custom games browser since most of my friends just play arena or warzone and barely any custom games. this is also a good way for all those people that don't have the timmy helmet yet to play some awesome custom games and get that 50 Hours of Custom Games
love halo
Ohh Yeah is good gaminng experience if we compare Halo 5 with otherFPS games
love halo
Your not the only one!
I like their version of MK VI and MK IV.
I love how we can connect with each other. A couple days ago I played with a guy I met on here
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Scorrrrpio wrote:
Athlon armor and Breakout. Maybe the Allegiance pack will finally finish my Athlon Champion set... Thanks so much guys!
You just need to buy the HCS pack to get athlon champion.
sgtCross13 wrote:
I love the super detailed forgo mode, also a lot of the armors are cool. In fact, there's so many good armors that I never know what to wear lol. I just wish that all of the armors worked properly (as in not having guns hover behind the Spartan instead of actually sitting on their back)
From now on, forge will be forgo.
Have really been enjoying Covenant Slayer as of late.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Can money buy you happiness? I want to know everyone's thoughts.
vRecN wrote:
So this thread is like a therapy group..

Okay, let me have a try. I'm happy that they; replaced a skill rank system with a level system(It really makes levelling feel important), introduced multiple pieces of armour that are mere variants of each other to create the illusion of more(It worked), created a game mode based upon RNG items that impacts the game directly(Its so fun), created a story that doesn't compare in quality to the previous instalments(It was the best ever).

Am I doing it right?
Okay, just wait one moment...
Halo 5's campaign has the WORST story out of all the games
Anileme wrote:
Can money buy you happiness? I want to know everyone's thoughts.
Money can buy you Halo 5...
This entire thread. Keep it positive! It's the part of the halo community I like to be around!
Halo is awesome and will always love it!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 42