Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Has anyone gotten a Mythic weapon/armour yet?

OP RH Stealth

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
I haven't yet and I'm really hoping for a few specific things :c

I was wondering if anyone's gotten any yet. I guess that'd make me feel more hopeful of getting some myself, lol.
I saw someone using Nornfang in a Warzone match. He was on the other team, so I stabbed him and took it.
Does that count?
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I saw someone using Nornfang in a Warzone match. He was on the other team, so I stabbed him and took it.
Does that count?
Hey, it shows at least someone's gotten something, so sure XD
What is so special about Nornfang?
I want to try using the Whispered Truth so bad.

Knowing my luck though it'd take me 6 months to get one and then I'd die in 10 seconds.
I haven't gotten anything good yet; although, I haven't opened that many packs either.
How do we get the Mythic REQ Packs?
CMDR Kai wrote:
"Nornfang does more damage than standard sniper rifles. Unlike other weapons the motion sensor is still visible even when using Smart scope."

halopedia.org/nornfang
CMDR Kai wrote:
Its the personalized SRS99-S5 of Linda-058.
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
You don't. You open a Gold and get lucky.
i wanna see the SPNKR or Halo 1 Pistol
That's why I've only bought gold packs so far, lol.
i wanna see the SPNKR or Halo 1 Pistol
Judging by the Collection menu neither of those are in the game yet
Oh ok. Good ol RNG. Thanks for the answer.
Technically...whoever you stabbed could've just had a rare or higher random weapon card. It's possible...
One helmet piece but not anything else. I've gotten a lot of cool rares and what not though!
RH Stealth wrote:
CMDR Kai wrote:
"Nornfang does more damage than standard sniper rifles. Unlike other weapons the motion sensor is still visible even when using Smart scope."

halopedia.org/nornfang
"Does more damage" so now its a 1sk instead of 2 that's the only way of doing more damage I mean what else is there? Negative shields?
I could care less about weapons since I rarely play Warzone. I want some armor pieces, like Helljumper or any visor. Question, is the Dauntless visor exclusive to the controller or can you get it in a REQ pack?
RH Stealth wrote:
That's why I've only bought gold packs so far, lol.
Oh ok. Good ol RNG. Thanks for the answer.
Does it have be only Gold Packs or can you get a Mythic REQ purchasing a Silver Pack?
I'm starting to believe that; unless you're lucky (or rich), then all these cool Mythic stuff only really start to unlock once you've started to get to the point where you've reached at least an 80%-90% completion rate on your Armory... I mean, that's what this RNG system is based on. It's just that there's ALOT of stuff to unlock.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9