Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Has anything changed?

OP Spartan Roks

Hi I used to be a regular on the forums until about 5 months ago and have completely ignored halo till now, so I want to ask, has anything notable happened to halo 5?
HCS playlist came out that's about it and welcome back mate
really? oh... Wait are the h3 anniversary helmets available again?
really? oh... Wait are the h3 anniversary helmets available again?
You can still buy them in the store if you'd like.
nothing really its been dry
Hi I used to be a regular on the forums until about 5 months ago and have completely ignored halo till now, so I want to ask, has anything notable happened to halo 5?
I noticed you were gone. There's been a few interesting modes that came out and some of them are genuine fun. Also somebody created "evolved" settings which recreates classic halo really well.
The BTB playlist also got an update, which have a delightful focus on vehicle combat. I personally had trouble distinguishing some of them as Forge maps in aesthetic.

There has also been a increased focus (perhaps even more care?) put into matchmaking offerings, which has been notably better as of late.

No new content, but we did get a patch. The above two have made it much more fun to play for me, personally. As well as them deciding to offer Turbo for a few weeks instead of a weekend.