Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Has Quick Play Always Been Same 3 Maps?

OP xJAGOx

Has this always been Truth, Collesseum, & Plaza?

I understand it's quick play but surprised these are always the same without some variation. Good maps though...
Yep, always the same.
It's a shame that quickplay doesn't mirror the gamemodes and types in Team Arena, but as far as I'm aware you are correct.
xJAGOx wrote:

I understand it's quick play but surprised these are always the same without some variation. Good maps though...
Always been the same. I think it's due to the nature of it's existence though. It's the introductory playlist for new players.
Hm 🤔... It's not a bad warm up... just to put in a few games... but if you like more traditional 4v4 arena... seems like there would be a playlist that is more traditional arena, yet social/non ranked 4v4... that isn't the featured Fiesta, Covy weapons, etc.
Pheinted wrote:
xJAGOx wrote:

Always been the same. I think it's due to the nature of it's existence though. It's the introductory playlist for new players.
-Yoink-, it's the introductory playlist for vets like me who haven't played in well over a year, too! lmao.
xJAGOx wrote:
Hm 🤔... It's not a bad warm up... just to put in a few games... but if you like more traditional 4v4 arena... seems like there would be a playlist that is more traditional arena, yet social/non ranked 4v4... that isn't the featured Fiesta, Covy weapons, etc.
Core play is that said playlist, but it's for some reason not permanent as it's the only way you can get modes that are similar to the HCS modes, however it's more normal settings. The playlist only pops up every couple of months for a week.
Broey Broe, True. Should've mentioned as a permanent casual option 😎.

What's the other one thats like core but there's increased abilities? That one is alright, but I prefer that classic arena... or I guess core gameplay.
Can’t hate the first maps on halo 5 so I just keep looking for the details on the maps and how they be making them they to clean not to be dumb and looking around