Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Has someone received the Voices of War pack yet?

OP CT6282

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
Quote:
If you don't get your pack by this weekend, make sure and reach out to support: xbox.com/mixpot.
All the details about Mixpot rewards can be found in this FAQ - you need to contact them before this Sunday 29th April as there is a 2 week window
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/xbox-mixpot-faq
I know we should expect to get it in the coming days but I was wondering if someone has already received it. Also, we are supposed to get it through a message from xbox live right?
I haven't got it yet
No, but I'm not worried about having to wait for it. I'm just surprised the site didn't crash with the onslaught of people redeeming the codes.
They made it seem like it appear in your unopened req packs in game (where your daily log in and purchased packs show up). They said it would take a few days for it to appear. But I am betting we will see a slew of "didn't receive my pack what do I do post" in the coming weeks.
Does anyone know how much time does it generally takes to receive the MixPot rewards based on other events?
LethalQ wrote:
They made it seem like it appear in your unopened req packs in game (where your daily log in and purchased packs show up). They said it would take a few days for it to appear. But I am betting we will see a slew of "didn't receive my pack what do I do post" in the coming weeks.
Yeah, there's going to be a lot of them, lol.
LethalQ wrote:
Haha, I´m still waiting for my Challenger armor set.
Ospiri wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Yeah, there's going to be a lot of them, lol.
They were pretty vague on how it was supposed to work. I mean does everyone one get it no matter when or how long they logged in on mixer for the stream or did you have to watch the finals... I am not sure. I watched pretty much the whole event from mixer but I already have the pack so who knows if I will get a pack or what.
If it's like any other MixPot, you would receive a message from Xbox with a gift that you open, unlocking the pack for free.

Since you just "bought" the pack, the game recognizes it and gives it to you.
CT6282 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Wow 2 years later, really? Anyway, just give it a couple of days as long as you watched with a linked MS account and GT your good.
Ospiri wrote:
No, but I'm not worried about having to wait for it. I'm just surprised the site didn't crash with the onslaught of people redeeming the codes.
It crashed for me, or at least the little redeem button kept spinning and spinning until the codes weren't valid anymore. I lost 4 codes this way
CT6282 wrote:
Does anyone know how much time does it generally takes to receive the MixPot rewards based on other events?
It can take up to a week or so.
Yeah according to the mods on Mixer it'll take a few days to get the pack.
If it's like any other MixPot, you would receive a message from Xbox with a gift that you open, unlocking the pack for free.

^ this. As with any Mixpot giveaway, you make sure and have your Xbox Live Account linked to Mixer and then watch at some point during the designated time.

It can take anywhere up 1 week for rewards to be sent, you will receive a notification when you get it
stckrboy wrote:

^ this. As with any Mixpot giveaway, you make sure and have your Xbox Live Account linked to Mixer and then watch at some point during the designated time.

It can take anywhere up 1 week for rewards to be sent, you will receive a notification when you get it
Not that it matters now, lol and not trying to sound dumb lol (though might as well have it set up for the future) but when they mean linked, they mean sign in to mixer with your Xbox live account correct? And that's it?

I know it may sound dumb, but 343I should of literally just made a video or something showing people exactly what to do.
I know it may sound dumb, but 343I should of literally just made a video or something showing people exactly what to do.
It's a Mixer thing, 343 are just choosing to relay the award via that platform. All the info can be found here:
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ
DaxSeven09 wrote:
CT6282 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Wow 2 years later, really? Anyway, just give it a couple of days as long as you watched with a linked MS account and GT your good.
Yeah, back then I watched the Championships and didn't receive the armor set but didn't really care at the time, now that it's the only armor that I don't have I kind of regret not contacting support.
Yea i don't think anyone has it yet but if i don't get it i wont be happy. I watched the whole thing from beginning to end, id better get something.
CT6282 wrote:
Yeah, back then I watched the Championships and didn't receive the armor set but didn't really care at the time, now that it's the only armor that I don't have I kind of regret not contacting support.
Not that it will do anything for you, but the way people obtained the Challenger armor was that during that particular HCS, a special item was made available in the Xbox Store at some point during the day. Everyone watching was told to go to the Xbox Store to download Challenger for free. After the HCS ended, that item was removed from the store. At least, that's how I remember getting it. It wasn't given out as a code for a REQ pack, and I don't remember it showing up in my messages. I remember going to the Xbox Store and downloading it from there.
Chimera30 wrote:
CT6282 wrote:
Not that it will do anything for you, but the way people obtained the Challenger armor was that during that particular HCS, a special item was made available in the Xbox Store at some point during the day. Everyone watching was told to go to the Xbox Store to download Challenger for free. After the HCS ended, that item was removed from the store. At least, that's how I remember getting it. It wasn't given out as a code for a REQ pack, and I don't remember it showing up in my messages. I remember going to the Xbox Store and downloading it from there.
That's how I got it. 343 put a link to download it here on Waypoint.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12