Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Has someone received the Voices of War pack yet?

OP CT6282

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12
Same here guys...posted a message on the support forum. Woke up this morning and the code was there! Thx to MS support for the quick reply .
The other day I turned on my Xbox and noticed it was downloading something. I went to the Queue section and saw that the image of the VOW pack was in the "Recently Installed" area. But when I checked the Announcers tab, it was not there. I had signed in and watched every minute of the finals thru Mixer. My buddy got his. He said his pack was next to a Daily Login pack last week. I already notified support.
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
Just went through the support process via xbox.com/mixpot. It was really painless.

Simply create a message in the Support section and describe the issue. You will be contacted by official staff who will send you a code via Xbox Live.
Redeem the code on the Xbox Live market, get back to Waypoint and check your reqs! Voilà!

Please be patient and courteous with the staff, they are having a LOT of requests.
What categories do i put it under?
Big Billus wrote:
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
Just went through the support process via xbox.com/mixpot. It was really painless.

Simply create a message in the Support section and describe the issue. You will be contacted by official staff who will send you a code via Xbox Live.
Redeem the code on the Xbox Live market, get back to Waypoint and check your reqs! Voilà!

Please be patient and courteous with the staff, they are having a LOT of requests.
If you follow the Xbox Mixpot links I posted in this thread, it takes you directly to the correct support forum
stckrboy wrote:
Big Billus wrote:
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:

If you follow the Xbox Mixpot links I posted in this thread, it takes you directly to the correct support forum
I know that but it gives you a drop down list with the catagories (e.g. xbox error support, xbox code support etc.).

Which of those should I choose?
stckrboy wrote:
Not sure why it's showing you catergories. Here is direct link to the support forum:
https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/forums/0d7dc557-ea57-4938-a0e8-7f05d0a019fe_e2e46498-6402-4c6a-b958-69d89563efc1/General-Sales-Promotions
Thanks for the help.

I was looking in the wrong place.
Good news everyone! Just got mine from Xbox Support!

If you post on the forum stckrboy linked, they’ll answer you eventually. Post and give it time!
I honestly don't know much about it something about watching something to get it but I have been hearing people ain't getting it I honestly just bought the voices of war pack about 5 days ago.
I still have not gotten my pack, watched the finals with a linked Mixer account and all.
CalebKHawk wrote:
I still have not gotten my pack, watched the finals with a linked Mixer account and all.
stckrboy wrote:
Make sure and reach out to support before Sunday 29th April: xbox.com/mixpot.
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/xbox-mixpot-faq
Just got my code from support
Just got mine from support as well, I put a support post in early on Monday morning, so I'd say current ETA is about 36 hours.
I just wanted to throw my experience in - It took about a day and a half, but they did send me a message with a code for the pack, and I received it just fine. Everyone still waiting should get it soon enough.
after contacting in the mixpot support forums i did get the pack. but maybe next time their should be a better way of doing the mixpot possibly by doing codes every hour during the event refreshing with a new code just an idea.
I still have not gotten my pack,no pack in the "Recently Installed" area.
I still have not gotten my pack,no pack in the "Recently Installed" area.
See my post further up the page
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yo lo vi en mi laptop y en mi consola y aun así no me llegó.
Lo vi en mi computadora portátil y en mi consola y todavía no me vino.
FENIX Supa wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.Yo lo vi en mi laptop y en mi consola y aun así no me llegó.
Lo vi en mi computadora portátil y en mi consola y todavía no me vino.
Please don't post multiple topics, I've answered your query in both topics you posted. The same information has also been posted multiple times by me in this very trhead:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/3928f141c8e14499a4d33d2ddaa86008/topics/a-quien-mas-lo-le-llego-su-pack-de-voces/16e48858-c8a6-4bd8-b823-90194689ec4a/posts?page=1#post2
I did not receive my package of voices and watch all the transmission by mixer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12