Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Has someone received the Voices of War pack yet?

OP CT6282

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ya es fin de semana y no has llegado a mi paquete de voz
FENIX Supa wrote:
Ya es fin de semana y no has llegado a mi paquete de voz
If you don't get your pack by this weekend, make sure and reach out to support: xbox.com/mixpot.
All the details about Mixpot rewards can be found in this FAQ - you need to contact them before this Sunday 29th April as there is a 2 week windowhttps://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/xbox-mixpot-faq
I still do not receive my pack, I got in touch and I do not get an answer, they said before Sunday 29 and I have not received anything
No
I still do not receive my pack, I got in touch and I do not get an answer, they said before Sunday 29 and I have not received anything
Which forums did you post on? It had to be on General Sales & Promotions.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No recibí mi paquete de voces o por qué me contacté en los foros de ventas el sábado 28 de abril. Esto comienza a ser molesto.
I've literally just found this thread. Since I didn't contact them before Sunday, does that mean I'm not going to be able to get my pack?
I've literally just found this thread. Since I didn't contact them before Sunday, does that mean I'm not going to be able to get my pack?
You could contact them and see, but all Mixpot rewards generally fall under the same rules per their FAQ
My point too. Only two weeks has passed since the championship and only one week over the "sending time". Why is the time so short to report?
K4TL wrote:
My point too. Only two weeks has passed since the championship and only one week over the "sending time". Why is the time so short to report?
I don't see that two weeks is a short period of time. I don't know why you wouldn't have checked into this right after the event.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
K4TL wrote:
I don't see that two weeks is a short period of time. I don't know why you wouldn't have checked into this right after the event.
I checked every day and on the info page was written that it take up to one week. Sometimes you get the stuff some days later so yes. 2 weeks since the event is not a long period of time to me.
K4TL wrote:
This is something you would need to take up with either Mixer Support or Xbox Live Support as they run the Mixpot rewards. It's the same for all Mixpot rewards
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ
Quote:
What if I watched the Xbox Live stream event on Mixer but didn’t receive my MixPot?If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit xbox.com/mixpot.
Note: Inquires into missing content must be initiated within 2 weeks of the Live streaming event in order to be investigated.
i dont recive my pack yet
TONNYjorge wrote:
i dont recive my pack yet
You can try contacting support, but the window for reporting issues with Mixpot rewards is 2 weeks and those 2 weeks were up on Sunday there
CT6282 wrote:
Quote:
If you don't get your pack by this weekend, make sure and reach out to support: xbox.com/mixpot.All the details about Mixpot rewards can be found in this FAQ - you need to contact them before this Sunday 29th April as there is a 2 week windowhttps://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/xbox-mixpot-faq
I know we should expect to get it in the coming days but I was wondering if someone has already received it. Also, we are supposed to get it through a message from xbox live right?
I got it it came in about one week ago.
Got it one week ago
Closing this off now as the windows to claim for rewards has now closed. Per the Mixpot FAQ you have 2 weeks to make a post over on the XBL Support forums in order to have an investigation opened up, that window for Voices of War has now passed.

If you have created a post before Sunday 29th April, then the Support team should be looking into that for you. You should keep an eye on your post over there.

You can read more in the Mixpot FAQ:
https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/xbox-mixpot-faq

The Support forums are linked in there, but I'll link here for ease as well:
https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/forums/0d7dc557-ea57-4938-a0e8-7f05d0a019fe_e2e46498-6402-4c6a-b958-69d89563efc1/General-Sales-Promotions
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12