Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Has someone received the Voices of War pack yet?

OP CT6282

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 12
fizzy14 wrote:
For how long have you been part of the team?
Just over 2 years
CT6282 wrote:
Does anyone know how much time does it generally takes to receive the MixPot rewards based on other events?
Well, the FAQ says within the week or less. Last mixpot I received Rare Replay right after the transmission ends.
a quick question aside from the Mixpot prizes. has anyone received the HCS 2018 emblem yet?
a quick question aside from the Mixpot prizes. has anyone received the HCS 2018 emblem yet?
I think you get the HCS emblem from the HCS pack, not the Mixpot.
Did they give a code?
Did they give a code?
No, all you had to do was watch HWC on Sunday with Mixer with it linked to your Microsoft account
its been 2 days, i hope so that they give us the pack on friday
It will take up to a week or so
i know that, that's why i said "aside from the Mixpot prizes". please actually read the post before you quote.
i know that, that's why i said "aside from the Mixpot prizes". please actually read the post before you quote.
all i want to know is when will these req packs/emblems, be delivered.
Ah well, my bad.

Again though, you got the HCS emblem from the pack, which is gone now. According to what I know, there's no timed or giveaway edition of the HCS emblem.
Ah well, my bad.

Again though, you got the HCS emblem from the pack, which is gone now. According to what I know, there's no timed or giveaway edition of the HCS emblem.
no apology required. however, you cant get the exclusive emblem from the HCS pack, it is exclusive to people who attend live events. i was at Seattle this weekend and i signed my gamer tag and my friends tag to get the emblem. i just hope i get my emblem soon, and my req pack.
Ah well, my bad.

no apology required. however, you cant get the exclusive emblem from the HCS pack, it is exclusive to people who attend live events. i was at Seattle this weekend and i signed my gamer tag and my friends tag to get the emblem. i just hope i get my emblem soon, and my req pack.
Oh my god man, that must've been awesome! That's the one you were talking about!

If I was a betting man, I'll say they'll give it to you in a matter of days.
Oh, the HCS LAN emblem? I got mine from attending a different event last year, but it showed up the very next day. Based on that, I'd say it shouldn't take too much longer for you to get yours
Oh, the HCS LAN emblem? I got mine from attending a different event last year, but it showed up the very next day. Based on that, I'd say it shouldn't take too much longer for you to get yours
thanks mate, this is my third day. still waiting
Ah well, my bad.

Oh my god man, that must've been awesome! That's the one you were talking about!

were you at the event?
Ah well, my bad.

were you at the event?
Sadly not. Traveling there would’ve taken 14 hours by itself. Too much of a financial strain.
Does anyone know how to get the Voices of War pack? did you have to watch the HCS or is 343 giving it our for free?
Robbie038 wrote:
Does anyone know how to get the Voices of War pack? did you have to watch the HCS or is 343 giving it our for free?
You could earn it by watching the HCS Championship Finals as long as you had your Microsoft account linked to the media platform you're watching. The only other way to get it is through REQ packs. I find it to be too expensive honestly. 20$ just for voices?
Robbie038 wrote:
You could earn it by watching the HCS Championship Finals as long as you had your Microsoft account linked to the media platform you're watching. The only other way to get it is through REQ packs. I find it to be too expensive honestly. 20$ just for voices?
The pack is $9.99, and with the Game Pass it's $8.99. It is one of the two packs I have bought and it is worth every penny.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 12