Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Has someone received the Voices of War pack yet?

OP CT6282

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12
My Voices of War pack just installed now! So everyone get ready for it if you don't have it it already. They should have used 343 Guilty Spark and Captain Keys with Buck but that's just my opinion lol.
FlashyDIRK wrote:
My Voices of War pack just installed now! So everyone get ready for it if you don't have it it already.👍
I can confirm that it is released!
FlashyDIRK wrote:
My Voices of War pack just installed now! So everyone get ready for it if you don't have it it already.👍
Awesome, I am glad it's working for you all!
DaxSeven09 wrote:
FlashyDIRK wrote:
Haven't received yours yet?
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Robbie038 wrote:
Does anyone know how to get the Voices of War pack? did you have to watch the HCS or is 343 giving it our for free?
You could earn it by watching the HCS Championship Finals as long as you had your Microsoft account linked to the media platform you're watching. The only other way to get it is through REQ packs. I find it to be too expensive honestly. 20$ just for voices?
The pack is $9.99, and with the Game Pass it's $8.99. It is one of the two packs I have bought and it is worth every penny.
Thanks for clearing it. More fair, props.
Got mine today check your notifications in the guide click it and it will be in game writing as a req
Got mine today check your notifications in the guide click it and it will be in game writing as a req
I checked it and I got it. THANKS :D
I have not received them, but a friend of mine has, it was shown as a req pack in-game, not as a download.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
FlashyDIRK wrote:
Oh I bought mine as soon as it came out. :)
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
FlashyDIRK wrote:
Oh I bought mine as soon as it came out. :)
Ah, lucky ;) Now I know what I have missed out on.
I just checked and have received mine :D
awesome. i cant wait to get home and hear Castle
Just checked and I got the pack. Wooo
Don't have mine yet. It should show up in my messages from Xbox live right?
Didn't get mine. Oh well
If you don't get it by this Sunday, then you should start worrying.
If you don't get your pack by this weekend, make sure and reach out to support: xbox.com/mixpot
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/xbox-mixpot-faq
Has anyone who already had the voices of war receive anything? A pack with refunded points or boost of some sort? Would be cool for those of us who are any bought it receive a little something as well.
will I have to download it or will it be in the open packs area when they send it to me?
xSparkzYT wrote:
will I have to download it or will it be in the open packs area when they send it to me?
It should show up in your available REQ packs
LethalQ wrote:
Has anyone who already had the voices of war receive anything? A pack with refunded points or boost of some sort? Would be cool for those of us who are any bought it receive a little something as well.
Similar to other Mixpot rewards, I believe if you already have it then you won't get anything in its place
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12