Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Has someone received the Voices of War pack yet?

OP CT6282

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 12
CT6282 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
They made it seem like it appear in your unopened req packs in game (where your daily log in and purchased packs show up). They said it would take a few days for it to appear. But I am betting we will see a slew of "didn't receive my pack what do I do post" in the coming weeks.
Haha, I´m still waiting for my Challenger armor set.
I don’t think you’ll get that at this point.

Im assuming the Voices of War Pack will be delivered the same way, no code required
I didn't receive it yet. Please tell me I didn't watch this stream for several hours for nothing
Neirn wrote:
I didn't receive it yet. Please tell me I didn't watch this stream for several hours for nothing
They'll still be sending out packs to everyone, can take up to a week
stckrboy wrote:
If you don't get your pack by this weekend, make sure and reach out to support: xbox.com/mixpothttps://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/xbox-mixpot-faq
Mine showed up.
Cobracnvt wrote:
Mine showed up.
Does it give you the option of gifting it to a friend? Others might be wondering about that.
stckrboy wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Has anyone who already had the voices of war receive anything? A pack with refunded points or boost of some sort? Would be cool for those of us who are any bought it receive a little something as well.
Similar to other Mixpot rewards, I believe if you already have it then you won't get anything in its place
I just got the pack on an alt account, but not (yet) on my primary where I had already paid for it.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Cobracnvt wrote:
Mine showed up.
Does it give you the option of gifting it to a friend? Others might be wondering about that.
No option to gift
MSOD Ice wrote:
Yeah according to the mods on Mixer it'll take a few days to get the pack.
as I am reading this. I received a Text from one of my friends stating that he just got it. *Grr*
Yay, I got it!
Seems like it just pop up in ur requisition w/o any notification or whatsoever...
I just turned on my xbox and there it was next to my daily login pack.
Don't have it yet
Don't have it yet
Yeah, don’t have mine either.
i already got mine this afternoon.
havent got mine yet :/
I got mine yesterday.
Just got mine today :D

You can check out if you received the VoW pack via Waypoint's Requisition area through your Halo 5 service record.
I have received mine.
I received mine a few hours ago.
I noticed a couple things that I didn't think about earlier. The pack is finally gone from my in-game REQ store so I don't have to look at it anymore, and I no longer have to listen to Palmer's voice in Firefight. I didn't realize they also voiced over Warzone commands.

I've only been using Buck so far and I noticed that it's hard to make out a lot of what he says since the game sounds drown out his voice in Firefight. It's definitely not as loud as Palmer's voice.
So I heard from someone that the mode of pack reception is 10 AM. Can someone confirm?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 12