2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 13
I'm sure he's just mad because you didn't bring marshmallows. Next time, BRING marshmallows!
You can't go camping without marshmallows.
I hate when I get a msg from someone in a game gone bad
Report,Delete,Move on and I know sometimes I get those message where they invite me to a party and most of the time I don't accept because they usually use foul language and just end up kicking me from the party. So I just ignore the message of coarse report them because no one should be the victim of those hurtful players because they lost or hate how you played the game.
raging will never end
A lot of people just act like children or are little children, best thing to do is ignore them.
It's weird, I rarely get nasty messages - but I used to all the time in Halo 3 and Reach. I'm pretty bad at Halo (always have been) so my gameplay usually tics people off pretty royally, but lately . . . nothing.

I kind of miss the hate mail, go figure.
o problem camping.. It's a sound strategy. But regardless people have got to learn to deal with loss and quit acting out like spoiled children.
I always love hate mail, I thrive on it. I like to taunt them with kind and sincere replies. I make sure to have fun with it. Unfortunately I haven't gotten any fun hate mail in a while.
internet people
Matic wrote:
Come on now, was there really a time where people acted civil on XBL?
I agree, xbl was allways uncivil.
I got a Nice try after the game from someone after My teammate stole my assasination with bullets... like wtf dude dont you have nothing better to do?
I turn 40 next month. Only good thing about it is now I can use the famous......... "Come after me. I'm a man. I'm 40".
You should try the Dark Souls one community...
Report, block and carry on. Not much else that can be done. Unfortunately the community has gone to crap. I've dealt with more messages and griefers in this era of Halo than any other.
I always just Jehova's Witness them. I pretend to act like an overly concerned die-hard Christian trying to save them from the one true God's heavenly wrath that he will smite down upon you, if you don't get down on your knees and repent for your sins. Hey, look, I'll keep you in my prayers, you poor, lost, soul, you. :((((
why is this necessary?
It's extremely hard to, if not impossible to please everyone. If someone is being a bummer or d***, just know that there other people that enjoy you just as you are. Perhaps time will help us to recover to those days of simply having fun.
I Believed that people only get mad when they play Gears of War, I have received hate mail from some Gearheads.
Yea it kills me we all play to have fun but some people take it way to serious
They just get bad cuz they are the reason there team lost.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 13