3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 13
V6R32 wrote:
I won't name and shame as I don't think we are allowed, but here's the story. Some people on Halo 5 disgust me.

Today I was playing a tough match of slayer during my placement matches. I was holding down a room with a power weapon, with another guy. It was a super tough match and because I knew we needed to keep control of the power weapon (i actually had both from killing an enemy and stealing it) I decided to pitch a tent and light a fire. I camped out killing anyone who tried to come for the weapons, and because of this tactic we managed to win the match, barely - whilst up until this move, we were losing.

Match finished so I went to spend some req's.

*Pop* message received. Some sour idiot had decided to send me an expletive laden and offensive message for 'camping'. Why should people have to put up with this? What's wrong with people these days to be so aggressive and hurtful towards others over a game? It disgusts me. Needless to say he/she got reported and blocked.

I remember back in the original XBL days people talked and had fun. There was none of this rubbish.
If they weren't smart enough to flank you or use team work to overwhelm you then they deserve to lose. It's that bloody simple.
I actually love getting those messages. I love haters and their salty ways. i love instigating them so much that they break their xbox.
V6R32 wrote:
I won't name and shame as I don't think we are allowed, but here's the story. Some people on Halo 5 disgust me.

Today I was playing a tough match of slayer during my placement matches. I was holding down a room with a power weapon, with another guy. It was a super tough match and because I knew we needed to keep control of the power weapon (i actually had both from killing an enemy and stealing it) I decided to pitch a tent and light a fire. I camped out killing anyone who tried to come for the weapons, and because of this tactic we managed to win the match, barely - whilst up until this move, we were losing.

*Pop* message received. Some sour idiot had decided to send me an expletive laden and offensive message for 'camping'. Why should people have to put up with this? What's wrong with people these days to be so aggressive and hurtful towards others over a game? It disgusts me. Needless to say he/she got reported and blocked.

I remember back in the original XBL days people talked and had fun. There was none of this rubbish.
Don't worry OP, gamers are just like that these days.
V6R32 wrote:

Dont worry about it to much bro some people are just salty,you did what it takes to try and win,that doesnt deserve a hate message.just keep on playing and owning.
I get hate messages just because I'm slightly better than them. and they blame me for hacking?
My opinion I hate campers but if it's your last resort to win the game or match I recommend it but the people that camp every game in the same area and never move that's what I hate about campers
Too many people in this game's community now try to hard and won't take a break when they get frustrated and take their losses out on others even if they are the reason they lose sometimes. I've never muted so many players in a game berore.
I played with plenty of hostile players who were mad that they lost and or were ungracious winners . I said people actually shoot me on my team , run me over , and it's never an issue . I've had people kill me for ordinates on my team and it's laughable at best. I simply block these players and report them for unsportsmanlike conduct , so I never have to play play with them again. That being said I played any of the wonderful players and never complained and sometimes we tried and sometimes we won. I appreciate this allows us to vent a little about the situation.
Now I have lost thousands of games in my lifetime. Never have I just got so salty, I sent someone a hate message for what, camping? It is their fault for not adapting to the situation. They could've at least tried to lure you out instead or not Leeroy Jenkins in the first place.
Welcome to the internet.

"Online interactions not rated by the ESRB."

Get used to it. It's been this way since before Halo, and it'll be this way after Halo.
Yeah I say if it offends you, report it and move on. But I would just sit back and laugh when I get hate messages because you know you did somthing right...
Someday we all will play competitively, together.
I get hate messages just because I'm slightly better than them. and they blame me for hacking?
I hear random people in match making when we lose by a lot always yell out "you were cheating..hacking ect..." when in reality they need to realized some players just have more skill.....or happen to have an outstanding game. I myself am sooo not a pro, but some slayer matches I will end up with 21/7 K/D and some people will say he was using an aimbot.....hey when im on the losing i blame it on my skill ,I dont look for excuses or say they were cheating..its a game enjoy it!
Depends, some people are alright with "camping" and others hate it. And no need to bother yourself with such a small issue buddy.
Dude stop being so sensitive, people hate campers cause its a weak and dishonorable way to play. Next time actually use your skill level to rush or support but nevet camp.
It's a complement. I get those all the time. No mater what I do if I camp or not j get a message saying I was really stupid and I shouldn't have one. Sometimes though you get nice messages like this one guy messaged me saying I was really good and I'm great so there are some people out there that are actually good.
Dude stop being so sensitive, people hate campers cause its a weak and dishonorable way to play. Next time actually use your skill level to rush or support but nevet camp.
Ya but people mix up camping and stealth so it really doesn't matter. I have great aim but I also enjoy playing stealth with SMG and people always send me hating saying I'm a camper even though I don't sit in one spot in the map I go all around the map and just stay crouched so I'm not on the radar. People literally get pissed at you unless you sprint right at them and use precision weapons.
I agree people need to just let things go
dude honestly just move on.
some people are just idiots
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 13