2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 13
Losing leads to rage, rage leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side. True story.....
Camping is a legitimate strategy. If it allows you to win, do it as much as you like. I camp all the time and it helps me win
Some guy messaged me telling me that I should get cancer.
(I think)
I saw a bunch of Spanish I didn't understand then... CANCER
I believe it is a cop out strategy. It is effective, and I also think that people who keep running into the clearly obvious camper is even worse. But it doesn't take a genius or seasoned player to sit in a room with a shotgun and killing player after player. It's boring and takes the fun away from the game. Why would you play a game to just sit in the same area for the entire game or a least a big portion of it? Just a waste of time if you ask me, keep running and keep a good interesting game going!
They just mad yo, blocked or ignore :D
Go back into the game and make a clip of them getting smoked and send it to them and say...."That part was awesome huh."
V6R32 wrote:
I won't name and shame as I don't think we are allowed, but here's the story. Some people on Halo 5 disgust me.

Today I was playing a tough match of slayer during my placement matches. I was holding down a room with a power weapon, with another guy. It was a super tough match and because I knew we needed to keep control of the power weapon (i actually had both from killing an enemy and stealing it) I decided to pitch a tent and light a fire. I camped out killing anyone who tried to come for the weapons, and because of this tactic we managed to win the match, barely - whilst up until this move, we were losing.

Match finished so I went to spend some req's.

*Pop* message received. Some sour idiot had decided to send me an expletive laden and offensive message for 'camping'. Why should people have to put up with this? What's wrong with people these days to be so aggressive and hurtful towards others over a game? It disgusts me. Needless to say he/she got reported and blocked.

I remember back in the original XBL days people talked and had fun. There was none of this rubbish.
This is hilarious. You won, they didn't, get ovet it. This is just another example of how our society is becoming too soft. And stop saying "these days" things are getting rough. Back in the days of Halo 2 you couldn't block or report people, people cheated without consequence, you could speak to the enemy team in game and post-game. Things were intense to say the least. If anything, it has gotten more tame.
I believe this to be a product of frustration for gamers that do not like that there are tactics to a game and not just a run and gun play style.
My hateful msg will be going straight to Telstra for being that >Redacted<

i just lost connection when I was on a good streak on warzone just after I posted this
My hateful msg will be going straight to Telstra for being that >Redacted<

i just lost connection when I was on a good streak on warzone just after I posted this
^^
ignore and carry on
A simple response of "lol, thanks for the easy kills" then report and block, knowing the sad little runt has probably just smashed their controller.

And this has definitely been around since the days Halo 2. In fact I'd say there are less of these rage messages.

V6R32 wrote:
This is hilarious. You won, they didn't, get ovet it. This is just another example of how our society is becoming too soft. And stop saying "these days" things are getting rough. Back in the days of Halo 2 you couldn't block or report people, people cheated without consequence, you could speak to the enemy team in game and post-game. Things were intense to say the least. If anyhing, it has gotten more tame.
Halo 2 proximity chat was one of the best things in gaming. Camping up in a hiding spot near the enemy base to keep it in sudden death, listening to them raging when they cant find you then chatting back to really wind them up.
*sigh* Society... There's Noob camping (Camping for the ENTIRE match not dying and gettin like, 20 kills or something) and then there's Strategic camping (As you have done to win the match)

*Sigh* why do people do this stuff?

I feel your pain bro, I feel your pain
It will always happen in online games, learn to ignore it or go play singleplayer games
Welcome to online gaming. I admit I do send a fair message now and then but it's not offensive or curse words constantly. In Destiny I always got out with scrub players. NO ONE KNOWS YOU NEED THE OBJECTIVE TO WIN! Then we lose. They need to go back to Cod as people like those don't belong in better games they deserve to be in CoD like all the other -Yoinking!- idiots. So they can be with their own kind.
Keep your head up Spartan. We're not all ***holes. I would probably have sent you a 'well played Sir!'.
I do this from time to time to players who got the best of me or if some funny encounter happens. Doesn't hurt to be nice from time to time.
People hate campers deal with it.
V6R32 wrote:
I won't name and shame as I don't think we are allowed, but here's the story. Some people on Halo 5 disgust me.

Today I was playing a tough match of slayer during my placement matches. I was holding down a room with a power weapon, with another guy. It was a super tough match and because I knew we needed to keep control of the power weapon (i actually had both from killing an enemy and stealing it) I decided to pitch a tent and light a fire. I camped out killing anyone who tried to come for the weapons, and because of this tactic we managed to win the match, barely - whilst up until this move, we were losing.

Match finished so I went to spend some req's.

*Pop* message received. Some sour idiot had decided to send me an expletive laden and offensive message for 'camping'. Why should people have to put up with this? What's wrong with people these days to be so aggressive and hurtful towards others over a game? It disgusts me. Needless to say he/she got reported and blocked.

I remember back in the original XBL days people talked and had fun. There was none of this rubbish.
Yh that's just gaming your gonna have sours that don't understand that as long as you win any tactic no matter how 'bad' it seems is worth it, if they can't deal with it, it's there problem. I think in Halo camping is a legitimate strategy because it's a game about map control and power weapon control, you gotta be pretty retarded not to hold down certain parts of the map.
Hey bro some people are just gonna be angry anytime they lose. You are also going to have to accept the fact that people aren't going to like you sometimes, that's the way life is, deal with it!
I think since Halo 3 ive been getting death threats and giberish through the XBL messaging service...

I mean i rage at a game now and then to myself, i'll swear at the screen then just move on, its just one of those things
people do to let of steam.

But some of the messages ive got from people disgust me in ways i didnt think possible, even had a Clan on Halo Reach actually
track down all my social media sites and the like and just spam me with messages none stop.

Some people really do need to grow up when it comes to games, i have no problem with a bit of Banter
and maybe some casual insults here and there but when it gets to the point of threatening someone
with death threats over the fact i took out there whole team then tea bagged??

Shocks me when its not the little kids anymore that do it, its full grown men and women....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 13