Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Have you ever got an UNFRIG in matchmaking?

OP TheGoldenElite7

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
I've only ever got one about 6 months​ after the release in a banshee ultra on battle of noctus in warzone
Only one. Used two Temple Banshees.
I got 5 in the span of a few weeks but then I stopped trying because you're not helping your team much to win if your only focus is racking up spartan kills.
I have not, and probably never will. Oh well
I have not, and probably never will. Oh well
Honestly the time you least expect yourself to get one, you just might. My first one I wasn't even trying and literally didn't even know I got it because it was in warzone and there are no medal announcements. This sounds corny, but sometimes not trying to do something is the easiest way to achieve it.
Never and never will if I keep selling my reqs.
Nope and I'll never get a Unfrigginbelievable medal ever in matchmaking. The closest I'll ever get to it in all games in the franchise is a Inconceivable (up to 36 kills) in Reach.
I came close, I got 33 kills 0 deaths a couple days ago with nornfangs.
I got one last weekend. I got up to about 25 kills naturally, then decided I may as well try for it and see what happens. I usually just focus on the objective though so this was my first and probably last one.
Nope, highest kill medals I have are two Invincible medals (30 kills without dying).
Almost got one with a Hannibal Scorpion in Warzone Turbo. I got an Invincible (30 kills). Once I started getting a big streak I kept calling in new Hannibal Scorpions and my Fireteams teammates helped defend me. Unfortunately, I killed a 25 kills worth Phaeton, so that probably blew it.
Got six in one day when I went for some. Stopped trying now though I just help my friend get them
I came really close to one like really close but of course I got killed by a "Nornfang" man was I disappointed. My score was like 37 kills and 0 deaths I really do not like Nornfang now Lol. 😁😂
Just invencible unfrig nope not yet
No Unfrig but I got an Invincible in BTB Assault and scored the winning cap a few weeks back :D
I was so close. 39 kills in a wasp on BTB and then the match ended :(
I got one in h5 warzone assault by standing outside the enemies' core base and cheesing them with a sniper. Max skill I know.
I got an invincible once but the stupid 200 point knight ended the game. I really want to try to get one this summer if anyone can help me.
I have 6. I think the vast majority of them have been from warzone.
I've gotten three! One in BTB (my first one), and then the other two in Warzone. They aren't easy to pull off.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21