Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Have you ever got an UNFRIG in matchmaking?

OP NobleCombat1835

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 21
I have but they're surprisingly difficult to get, even for someone of my skill level.
I don't even know what this is so the answer is no
I don't even know what this is so the answer is no
Got a rampage using an ONI tank once, lost it trying to rush the other team with the rest of my team. Guy got lucky and landed on top of me using the launchers on Apex.
I have not gotten one, I don't even know how to get it LOL. I prob wouldn't be able to get one even if i knew how to.
Never lol, the closest I ever got to one was in Halo 4 with an Inconcievable
What do you have to do to get Unfrigginbelievable? I stopped playing H5 after we got a huge update that was way too much for my crappy Quiktrip WiFi XD
Gotten a unfrig in infection
I have ever only got 1 I would have alot more but i die to my team members alot. lol.
. idk
not possible for me
I've only ever got one about 6 months​ after the release in a banshee ultra on battle of noctus in warzone
wow
I got an unfrigbin halo 4 in big team infinity but I'm yet to get one in halo 5 :(
i have but i used a nornfang
no although i did get 6 kills with a beam rifle and 5 or 7 with a sniper rifle. today in action sack with husky raid. #sniperstatus
Oh I wish, the highest medal I got was a quad kill with a grav hammer on super fiesta.
I haven't had this, sounds annoying.
Ive ever only gotten one back on Halo Reach on a warthog turret so it wasnt all that spectacular lol
I never play H5 tbh
I have 122 in H4 though
I've only gotten one in Halo 5.
many times
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...