Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Have you ever got an UNFRIG in matchmaking?

OP NobleCombat1835

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 21
Never have never will....haha
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Ive got a few
Lately I make about one unfrigg / day. In total I think I have a few dozen. In BTB it is much easier to get it than in WARZONE.
i gotten one on the Ragnarok remake i was in the gunner seat of the Gauss warthog and got 40 kills in a row with it. felt classic af and my driver was the best ive ever seen
King38Ace wrote:
I have not, and probably never will. Oh well
Honestly the time you least expect yourself to get one, you just might. My first one I wasn't even trying and literally didn't even know I got it because it was in warzone and there are no medal announcements. This sounds corny, but sometimes not trying to do something is the easiest way to achieve it.
Sounds like one of the 21 Jump Street rules of being cool :'D

I think the best I've done is a rampage.
I did get one in Halo: Reach a few years ago. It was in a game of CTF on the island map in Forge World (I can't remember its name) and I was dominating the field in my banshee! I think that was the highest KD I've ever had in a matchmaking game of Halo.
And on a side note, I've gotten two Unfrigs in Campaign on the level New Alexandria. Basically I had to destroy 1,000 Banshees each for those campaign medals.
I have 55 UNFRIG
I have
Never and never will if I keep selling my reqs.
Yeah i sold a lot of my req's to get the HCS req which i did but every game on warzone i would get less than 10 kills mahbe even 15,so getting an unfrig would pretty much mean get all your most powerful req's that your good with and wreck enemy -Yoink-
Ps I've never had an unfrig only on firefight in halo reach
im pretty sure i havent, but i dont remember. they were pretty easy to get in halo 4 though
I actually got one yesterday and I was so happy! I played a warzone game and I got 41 kills and 0 deaths. 10 seconds after I got an unfrig the game ended so it could not have been better. Now I can say I have done it! Dont beleive me? Check my stats!
I had a month without being able to play matchmaking because just a match is found the juice ne immediately takes off with the message "there has been a problem with dedicated server, purebe again"
Ive been a victim of a few I'm sure
With my skills? Heck to the no im getting a unfrig.
no I have not, still trying
Nope, and probably never will. Not too worried about it either.
Its really hard to achieve, good luck to those who will attempt. I certainly never got one.
I have more than 10
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 21