Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Have you ever got an UNFRIG in matchmaking?

OP NobleCombat1835

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 21
No bcus I dont play halo 5 because all the games made by 343 are sad excuses for halo games and complete utter trash, anyone here an OG halo fan who remembers when halo was good or are you all just 343 fanboi kids
im not too sure i probably have got one at least
I haven't but I just seen a guy get one with a basher on warzone.
Only one. Used two Temple Banshees.
Yeah I have 25. They're really easy to get if ur against people that aren't good. Just pull a banshee or go camo answer or something cheap. Once u do that, it's extremely simple. Only thing standing in the way is finding those easy lobbies. Good luck :)
I haven't gotten one yet but I'm not very good at game yet so
I've had two
no never
Unfrig?
I have not, and probably never will. Oh well
Your profile pic seems to agree with you!
Negative Spartan
Hey
I once got a killpocalypse in griffball. Was so close.
Never an Unfrig, but the other day in Covie slayer I ran 36-1 with an invincible.
IN COVIE SLAYER.
I don't know if it was badass or me just being a power weapon horde.
I am more curious if anyone has a no vehicle Unfrig.

Even more curious if someone has an Unfrig with no power weaps or vehicles. From my experience amazing Banshee pilots and Phaeton Pilots seem to proc Unfrig's the most often. I have seen them both in WZ and BTB but I have yet to see one live in game where the majority of the Unfrig kills are in the standard weapon class. I have seen a few online that rinse and rotated Level 4 Active Camo's while downing everyone with upgraded BR's and Saban's.

I would consider myself a below avg Banshee and Phaeton Pilot so the odds are quite low. The only time I really get practice with them are when I steal the opponents Banshee in BTB or test WZ. I have 4 friends I would consider insane Banshee Pilots so I typically bow to them as they take the flying war machine. I have even dropped off a Banshee to a more capable pilot. Yes it doesn't get me better at all but it does help win games.
I don't want to turn this into a banshee hate or anything, so I won't go into it, but that's what gives me gripes with the banshee and the kill streak. To your point, you never see the higher kill streaks with nothing other than a banshee or phaeton most of the time, and since you can get a banshee with a random 3, and do that kind of damage, it's a bit op in my opinion due to the maneuverability.
So when I hear people say they got an unfrig with a banshee, I'm kinda like meh, doesn't really count cause it so hard to kill you in WZ only because of the banshees maneuverability in comparison to the other vehicles. Now do it with a gungoose, I'll give you mad props lol
Just my two cents.
I have quite a few. They are easiest to get in BTB and regular Warzone.
I have never got one. Maybe some day.
S1erra107 wrote:
Never an Unfrig, but the other day in Covie slayer I ran 36-1 with an invincible.
IN COVIE SLAYER.
I don't know if it was badass or me just being a power weapon horde.
Definitely badass! That is no easy task, especially in a 4 v 4 matchup. Would have been even more epic if you got the unfrig.
I have never ever earned an unfrig in H5 so far in my whole career.
Only once probably never again...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 21