Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Have you ever got an UNFRIG in matchmaking?

OP NobleCombat1835

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 21
S1erra107 wrote:
Never an Unfrig, but the other day in Covie slayer I ran 36-1 with an invincible.
IN COVIE SLAYER.
I don't know if it was badass or me just being a power weapon horde.
LOL
Yes with OathSworn on Super fiesta and Nornfang
On Mythic Shotty Snipers
Yes with OathSworn on Super fiesta and Nornfang
On Mythic Shotty Snipers
I Think its BC i Camp
S1erra107 wrote:
Never an Unfrig, but the other day in Covie slayer I ran 36-1 with an invincible.
IN COVIE SLAYER.
I don't know if it was badass or me just being a power weapon horde.
LOL
I'm honestly pissed with myself for getting hit by a sticky at 6 kills, I would have had that perfection
I get an unfrig every two weeks.
Nope.
yep 4 in doubles
I have gotten an inconceivable but died just before I made it to an unfrig, and I'm just gonna say, it was pure luck, half the time you dont realise and you get to a point of, damn, I haven't died in ages. I've tried to get another in war zone but haven't managed to elreach it again.
yep 4 in doubles
The kill count literally isn't high enough to get an unfrig...
No, though I've undoubtedly been fodder for someone else's unfrig.

I think the closest I ever came to an unfrig was a spree of 17-18 kills in Halo 4.
I once did in halo 4. On BTB, I was in a mantis in Valhalla.
I had one in btb
I've had a couple in warzone. Almost got another 2 today but i was killed by a wraith captain at 38 kills and then my teammate splattered me on stormbreak. Was only at 33 kills then
I only have 5, my first one I used the rare plasma pistol only as well, I don't really go for them as when I play I play to chill out
I've only ever got one about 6 months​ after the release in a banshee ultra on battle of noctus in warzone
I have received a Unfrig. almost every way possible with every weapon, kill, and vehical. I've been playing halo since the jump live and customs. Once I found out about the highest kill streak it was all I wanted to get. I loved the feeling of hearing the announcer say Unfrig. It really wanted you to go more and more and not give up. In total I've had hundreds of Unfrig. And no matter what they always make you feel amazing! I play for fun now a days so I don't try for them as much but when I was going for them I felt like I couldnt be stopped. I used to get one almost every game. So many people message you with complaining very rare do you get a compliment. You would think it would be opposite for such a rare medal. But no so many trash talkers now a days you don't even feel as accomplished. I'd say my most common unfrig was in the banshee but no next common/ favorite way to get one is on foot in multi team or rumble pit. I've also received in many other play list on foot just them are my favorite types. It's all about taking it slow but fast at the same time. You must be noticed but at the same time you have to be low key. Once your in the zone for one you just know it. Usually once you get going you can't be stopped. I've lost unfrig at the last second of the game with just 39 kills or I've died at 39 kills. The worst way to go just one kill away from 40!
I've only ever gotten one and it was back in Reach but it wasn't in matchmaking. It was on Splatter Monkey with a few friends, a really awesome Custom Game from Halo 3 that I think should be brought to Halo 5 and put in Action Sack but i'm also pretty sure Halo 5's physics wouldn't allow it to work properly.
Ive gotten at least 3 in warzone. One where i had a prophets bane and a tartarus gavel in the enemy base, my 2nd with a wraith ultra , and my most recent which i was flying around with a banshee.
I've only ever got one about 6 months​ after the release in a banshee ultra on battle of noctus in warzone
never ever got one, sad rly : (
Unfrig?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 21