Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Have you ever got an UNFRIG in matchmaking?

OP NobleCombat1835

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. ...
  8. 21
King38Ace wrote:
I have not, and probably never will. Oh well
Honestly the time you least expect yourself to get one, you just might. My first one I wasn't even trying and literally didn't even know I got it because it was in warzone and there are no medal announcements. This sounds corny, but sometimes not trying to do something is the easiest way to achieve it.
What is an unfrig?
40 kills in a row without dying.
None yet!
Unfrigs are not easy but they are fun to get.
I've got a few , i don't try for em though because generally if your specifically going for them then you're not helping the team out half as much as you could .
I must admit that when i see an invincible medal pop up (30) i do tend to try for the last 10 kill and play really carefully .
Yeah its called swat halo 4 easy 40 kills without dying
Hi
I have only got 6 unfrigs but I have 16 incons.
The best unfrig I ever got was using nothing but the standard pistol. It was insane!
One time using a wraith
In infection i have got countless.
I got 55 unfrigs and 80 inconceivable medals ;-;
got an inconceivable in warzone turbo but the game ended sadly so I couldn't get an unfrig but the in griffball got an unfrig XD I have to say I was preety lucky XD
I have not but I really want to get one
In infection i have got countless.
Umm , sorry but i can't find a spree medal over running riot in your profile ?! u sure you're talking about unfrigs ?
I got a few. Its a bit difficult most times
I've gotten 5, in Halo 5, (weird, huh?) 2 in BTB and 3 in Warzone, but in Warzone it's easier to earn the Unfriggenbelievable because of the amount of people in the game and the size of the map.
I havnt gotten an unfrig yet but ive gotten close, I hope I get one soon tho
hello boyzzz
my max kill is killonaire
I have 5, 2 from BTB and 3 from Warzone.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. ...
  8. 21