Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Have you ever got an UNFRIG in matchmaking?

OP NobleCombat1835

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 21
I've only ever got one about 6 months​ after the release in a banshee ultra on battle of noctus in warzone
There's this Spartan Company (Not naming any names) that plays a lot of BTB. They're super good, I had the most kills against them and I was 6-22. Anyhow, they had two guys obtain Unfriggs in the same round, one of them going 42-0 (again not naming any names).
I'm not bad but I'm not that good. I'm a bigger threat to myself than anyone else
I play way too aggressively to get an unfrig. Highest I've ever gotten is a rampage lol
None.
What's an unfrig again? Pretty sure I haven't got one. I consider myself an alright player but I rarely get matches where I can just get free kills. Everyone feels like a pro lol
if i practice more i could
I've gotten tons of Unfriggs in Matchmaking. A lot in Griffball and a lot in Big Team Battle.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Unfortunately, I do not play Warzone or BTB, only ranked.
I wasn't able to, last time was Halo Reach in my best friend's house going on a rampage using a scorpion tank ending with 50 plus kills using a guest account!
To many to count.
I'm not trying to be a showoff but in one match i got 2 unfriggs! My total unfriggs is 11
I got a few in halo reach BTB all the times I did it though I was really stressed I would die
King38Ace wrote:
I have not, and probably never will. Oh well
Honestly the time you least expect yourself to get one, you just might. My first one I wasn't even trying and literally didn't even know I got it because it was in warzone and there are no medal announcements. This sounds corny, but sometimes not trying to do something is the easiest way to achieve it.
You are very wise
I once got up to 39 kills and got splattered by a teammate on purpose while trying to get in his gausshog. I was madder than Hillary Clinton on Election Night.
No and I dont need to.
I got an unfrig with just laser kills in reach but the host changed and the game was corrupted on bungie.net so i dont have the medal :(, i had like 2 or 3 in reach, one was just dmr and nades, other was in falcon. The group i played with got the unfrigs, not so much me.
I never got one. I was super close in a turbo game, I was on a 34 kill streak. I was one away from an invincable and 6 away from unfrig but my team destroyed the core. Was I mad? yes. Was It right to destroy the core? yes. It's not right to farm. Another game I was close I used a banshee and needed 7 more to get my unfrig.
What's an unfrig again? Pretty sure I haven't got one. I consider myself an alright player but I rarely get matches where I can just get free kills. Everyone feels like a pro lol
40 kills without dying.

They're only gettable in the longer game-modes and usually require an element of luck/teamwork/farming. When they happen 'naturally' then they're a sight to see.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 21