Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Have you ever got an UNFRIG in matchmaking?

OP NobleCombat1835

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. ...
  7. 21
Never
In infection i have got countless.
Umm , sorry but i can't find a spree medal over running riot in your profile ?! u sure you're talking about unfrigs ?
well on my other account.
I play too aggressively for me personally to be able to get one. I am always moving and run towards the enemy team so I get a lot of kills but die a few times usually.
Same bro
yeah, when I play in pit block I made at least 20 kill spree, I know that map so -Yoinking!- well and the new player of halo that don't know it die too easily
only a 1 time, but sadly only have a inconcevible
I have 27. Most of them are from Warzone. Im not a god, I've choked plenty of times. What normally happens is that my team triple caps and destroys the core or they kill the 200 point boss when we are ahead by 500 points. I don't know why they want the game to end faster by like 30 seconds lol, but they ruined 18 of my unfrigs. Thats why i only have 27 unfrigs and 48 inconceivables :(
Never, I hoard REQ's too much to invest in that :p
I almost got perfection once in BTB with a wasp though. (I think I went 23-1)
Completely destroyed a team today. Kids had no chance. Matchmaking needs to be fixed and skill gaps need to be better matched
Matches seem to mainly be sided towards one team usually. Not many games that I get into where its still a close even game
Completely destroyed a team today. Kids had no chance. Matchmaking needs to be fixed and skill gaps need to be better matched
For real
Gotten an unfrig with gun goose
Literally the definition of warzone/warzone assault
yes,they aren't that difficult to get if you get the right lobby with the right teammates etc
No I havent
Dont really care if this happens in social playlist but in warzone and ranked it sucks
Fix the warzone and warzone assault matchmaking!!! Ive almost never gotten a close match in either of these gamemodes, its always one team dominating the other
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No aún no lo e echo
Anileme wrote:
Gotten an unfrig with gun goose
Pfft. Come see me when u get a unfrig with a hairdryer.

Seriously though. That's pretty cool. I got a untouchable with a gungoose on entombed once. That's all I could manage before the game ended. Love the gungoose.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. ...
  7. 21