Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Have you ever got an UNFRIG in matchmaking?

OP NobleCombat1835

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 21
I got one in Halo Reach. That's it.
MorseyBaby wrote:
What's an unfrig again? Pretty sure I haven't got one. I consider myself an alright player but I rarely get matches where I can just get free kills. Everyone feels like a pro lol
40 kills without dying.

They're only gettable in the longer game-modes and usually require an element of luck/teamwork/farming. When they happen 'naturally' then they're a sight to see.
I imagine I could get one if I farmed WZ but -Yoink- that, I'd hate myself afterward. I make it a point to my company there better be no farming, hate that -Yoink-.
MorseyBaby wrote:
What's an unfrig again? Pretty sure I haven't got one. I consider myself an alright player but I rarely get matches where I can just get free kills. Everyone feels like a pro lol
40 kills without dying.

They're only gettable in the longer game-modes and usually require an element of luck/teamwork/farming. When they happen 'naturally' then they're a sight to see.
I imagine I could get one if I farmed WZ but -Yoink- that, I'd hate myself afterward. I make it a point to my company there better be no farming, hate that -Yoink-.
Agreed. Must admit I farm Marine kills because... well... y'know, but spawn campers are a plague on games
MorseyBaby wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
40 kills without dying.

Agreed. Must admit I farm Marine kills because... well... y'know, but spawn campers are a plague on games
AI is fine in my book, it doesn't affect players' experience negatively. God what a -Yoink- of a commendation marine kills is. We still need 21.5k to complete level 5, how about you?
nope and i dont plan to
I have not, and probably never will. Oh well
Probably on the same train.
People realize we can look at their medals right? A couple people in this thread claimed to have a bunch, but one of them has one and the other has zero?

So, all BS aside I've gotten 12 unfrigs in Halo 5. Honestly I could have a lot more, but I just don't care really. I play aggressive and push for higher kill counts. I've had 100 kill games with nothing higher than a rampage before. lol
gotten an invincible once in WZ assault but we killed the core really quick while the first two stages lasted till the final second.
I was close recently. Got my first Inconceivable in BTB with the sniper on May 25th. Ironically, I died a the start from being sniped. Then that same guy tried killing me for ten minutes.
36-1. I broke my Reach record by two or three kills and my Battlefield 1 record by two kills. My all time highest killstreak in an FPS
More then 160 but Jolcie for example has over 400
A ha HAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAa!
Spoiler:
Show
I play the objective, I just focus on bosses and defend our bases. I did manage to strike an Untouchable with Vorpal Talon, Spartan Laser, and Nornfang though.
I've gotten close to one in CTF on Halo 4 when I was playing Exile.....I think I was one kill off then I died :(
I got one playing the rally 'hog race. My friend and I blocked up a spot with a couple hogs; as everyone came by, trying to get through, we killed them. It was a major troll moment and I guess doesn't really count, but it still shows in my medals!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yes. I wasnt aiming for it in particular. It just kinda happened in a Warzone match. Battle of Noctus. I started out playing as I normally would. Had a wasp and started killing. When I got to level 6 I pulled out a sniper. At level 7 I pulled out nornfang and that was it. Wasnt really aiming for it I just got lucky. No one killed me while I was in the wasp and I got around 7+ kills doing that. Plus no one ever seemed to care that I was sniping them.

Almost got it again on that same map except a teammate of mine decided to splatter me with his phaeton for no good reason. Could have had it a few other times but its not that big of a deal to me and I feel like I have to try to hard to not die.

As anyone can see if they look at my top medal counts I dont really care to aim for them once I have at least 1. I just like to mess around have fun. :)
Yes but they are detrimental to the team generally. Trying to get one hurts the team more than otherwise could help.
3. 2 in Big Team Battle with NO VEHICLES and one Social Slayer.
First one I ever got was on Longbow? CTF in Halo 4

Latest one was about 5 weeks ago on Sanctum with a paper Banshee and Ultra Banshee.
Yes, I have 88 Unfrigs :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 21