Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Have you ever got an UNFRIG in matchmaking?

OP NobleCombat1835

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 21
I am more curious if anyone has a no vehicle Unfrig.

Even more curious if someone has an Unfrig with no power weaps or vehicles. From my experience amazing Banshee pilots and Phaeton Pilots seem to proc Unfrig's the most often. I have seen them both in WZ and BTB but I have yet to see one live in game where the majority of the Unfrig kills are in the standard weapon class. I have seen a few online that rinse and rotated Level 4 Active Camo's while downing everyone with upgraded BR's and Saban's.

I would consider myself a below avg Banshee and Phaeton Pilot so the odds are quite low. The only time I really get practice with them are when I steal the opponents Banshee in BTB or test WZ. I have 4 friends I would consider insane Banshee Pilots so I typically bow to them as they take the flying war machine. I have even dropped off a Banshee to a more capable pilot. Yes it doesn't get me better at all but it does help win games.
MorseyBaby wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
What's an unfrig again? Pretty sure I haven't got one. I consider myself an alright player but I rarely get matches where I can just get free kills. Everyone feels like a pro lol
40 kills without dying.

They're only gettable in the longer game-modes and usually require an element of luck/teamwork/farming. When they happen 'naturally' then they're a sight to see.
I imagine I could get one if I farmed WZ but -Yoink- that, I'd hate myself afterward. I make it a point to my company there better be no farming, hate that -Yoink-.
Agreed. Must admit I farm Marine kills because... well... y'know, but spawn campers are a plague on games
AI is fine in my book, it doesn't affect players' experience negatively. God what a -Yoink- of a commendation marine kills is. We still need 21.5k to complete level 5, how about you?
85% of my WZ games were simply to farm Marines. I had a whopping total of 11 before the farm and finished with 1077 and you can bet your sweet backside I won't be going back to WZ for a while.
MorseyBaby wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
What's an unfrig again? Pretty sure I haven't got one. I consider myself an alright player but I rarely get matches where I can just get free kills. Everyone feels like a pro lol
40 kills without dying.

They're only gettable in the longer game-modes and usually require an element of luck/teamwork/farming. When they happen 'naturally' then they're a sight to see.
I imagine I could get one if I farmed WZ but -Yoink- that, I'd hate myself afterward. I make it a point to my company there better be no farming, hate that -Yoink-.
Agreed. Must admit I farm Marine kills because... well... y'know, but spawn campers are a plague on games
AI is fine in my book, it doesn't affect players' experience negatively. God what a -Yoink- of a commendation marine kills is. We still need 21.5k to complete level 5, how about you?
85% of my WZ games were simply to farm Marines. I had a whopping total of 11 before the farm and finished with 1077 and you can bet your sweet backside I won't be going back to WZ for a while.
Haha I bet.
I like Warthogs ^_^
i got 7 and almost 8 but the 8th i was doing 38-0 and my team killed the last boss so didn't get the unfrig it was a sad night 2 kills and i would of done my first unfrig without using any vehicle
I am more curious if anyone has a no vehicle Unfrig.

Even more curious if someone has an Unfrig with no power weaps or vehicles. From my experience amazing Banshee pilots and Phaeton Pilots seem to proc Unfrig's the most often. I have seen them both in WZ and BTB but I have yet to see one live in game where the majority of the Unfrig kills are in the standard weapon class. I have seen a few online that rinse and rotated Level 4 Active Camo's while downing everyone with upgraded BR's and Saban's.

I would consider myself a below avg Banshee and Phaeton Pilot so the odds are quite low. The only time I really get practice with them are when I steal the opponents Banshee in BTB or test WZ. I have 4 friends I would consider insane Banshee Pilots so I typically bow to them as they take the flying war machine. I have even dropped off a Banshee to a more capable pilot. Yes it doesn't get me better at all but it does help win games.
I dont in 5 as i dont really play it, got a pure DMR one on mt lam lam and a laser only on utopie. I don't know whats changed as i haven't played h5 in ages but a h5 BTB unfrig shouldn't be too hard if you play it right and dont lose too much control on snipe, warzone on foot would be tedious with the chaos.
i have not but i got really close tho. lest we forget those halo memories
I've had 18. Friend of mine in our group has 427, which is both disgusting and amazing. Think he has a world record for that.
No. 4 Untouchables.

I thought I was on for one in WZ Turbo last month, before a Banshee (friendly as well!) decided it wanted to ram into me whilst I was invisible with Prophets Bane. I was 12 away from an Unfrig. I also had a full SPNKR Prime in my back pocket...
I have gotten, 13 unfrigs in matchmaking! Only a small amouont are vehicles.2 of them came from farming, I think I was around 138(at this point, I really don't care about farming, I usually core). But recently I got an inconceive in WarZone Turbo with a Banshee Ultra from, then I got lasered. But recently? Not a single unfrig.
I've gotten Unfrig but not all the time. Its quite hard nowadays.
Never. A stupid reason has to end the streak all the time
You do get these wankers that only go for unfrigs.....but they don't cap bases or go for bosses, so they really don't help the team. I've never gotten one.
Indeed, I've gotten 4 and I remember one of them was in BTB
Gotten a unfrigg with gun goose
I got 5 in the span of a few weeks but then I stopped trying because you're not helping your team much to win if your only focus is racking up spartan kills.
That depends on the situation. I rack decent kills regularly enough when I'm having good games and if I can stop the enemy getting to bases or to Bosses while I'm doing it that can be a huge help. If your just camping or wandering the outside picking off people then I agree not very helpful.
No and probably never will
It was easy when you play Grifball like I get a Killionare no problem.
I've gotten two.
Yes 1 and with perfect
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 21