Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Have you ever gotten a perfection in halo 5?

OP RuthlessSkate94

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 20
Once in warzone assault 22kills 0death 10 assist best game ever 😁
Skippy575 wrote:
I've never gotten a perfection in any halo game. Probably never will.
I'm I'm the same boat.
did 5 nights ago. was awesome. lol
Got 1 in a SWAT match i think. I remember it was a great game, first time i ever really felt beast in Halo 5.
Not yet haha
Close a few times like 13-0 and 14-0 bit never that elusive 15. I had over 20 in reach
Maybe a few lol definitely hard to get
I managed to get one on Truth with the Plasm caster, Energy sword and a Pistol. :P
I think I have 5 total one in reach and four in 5 and I also have one immortal medal
Jim5948 wrote:
I got one in BTB once. As soon as I hit the 15 kills I hid behind a rock like a little girl.
IF I were to ever get to that point (15 kills without dying), I would do the same, Jim, but alas, I have never even been close!
The last one that wasn't in custom games was in Halo 4 in Slayer. I went 25-0. Got a lot of quad kills with the rocket launcher so it helped, as well as the DMR being a complete beast. I kinda miss being able to defeat a player with a SAW with a DMR. It seems now with the SAW's increased fire rate and damage it won't work as well in close quarters. But in Halo 5 the only perfection I've gotten was in custom games so it doesn't really count.
only one but it was in btb so who cares. i dont play arena
Got 14-0 and was 1 shot away from last kill when someone stole it!
I got one on truth ;)
I got a killtacular in SWAT once.
I've came so close on so many occasions that it's painful. I've yet to get one in any halo game, officially. I count an occasion back in Halo 3 where I was at 18 and 0 on snowbound and someone thought it would be funny to drive the mongoose out of bounds with me on it. I couldn't make it back in time. But my most recent attempt was just a few months ago on Swat, but one of my teammates left at the last minute which caused a chain of quits and I ended up being one of the last 2 people on my team, and we only needed a few more kills to 50, I tried playing a little safe rather than my usual agressive plays, but when you have 4 enemies coming at you from all escape routes, there's not much you can do. It was indeed a dark day.

Come up with a scenario and I most likely have experienced it.
I've only gotten a small handful of perfections in my entire time playing Halo. I play too aggressively. I do want to get more though. Just need to roll with a better team and get lucky I suppose.
I got my first perfection in BTB slayer on Anti-freeze. I was using scattershots, binary rifles, incineration canons, and suppressors. I was unaware that I had not died during the match until the last minute or so.
I got my second perfection in BTB slayer on the map that has two mantis. I was able to survive the entire game on the mantis.
Not in HALO 5 no. but in REACH yes got it in SWAT.
I got one the day after I bought the game... it all went downhill from there lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 20